Author Topic: Plan-G DB file for all RMM scenery?  (Read 5224 times)

gurka

Plan-G DB file for all RMM scenery?
« on: January 30, 2011, 12:18:57 PM »
Hi guys.  First of, fantastic work.  I also design scenery, and would love to work on some projects for RMM.  I'll try and find a section here on adding scenery to the project.

My question though, can I get a DB export of all the Plan-G RMM scenery locations?  If someone has all the locations in their Plan-G already, would you mind exporting them and having it available as a download for all of us with Plan-G to import and use in our Plan-G?

thanks

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Plan-G DB file for all RMM scenery?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »
I don't know if we've got a complete Plan-G database yet. Something I'll have to look into. Great idea though and contact me at my email if you would like to discuss some scenery designs. My email is in any of our readme files.

Brad

briansommers

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:47:41 PM »
ahh you beat me to it, I should have read first then posted second. disregard my message.

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 06:37:36 PM »
This is a good idea, but it will for a good while only be a WIP because we still have a stack of stuff to complete and upload, so we don't have time to put that together as yet, but why not start one yourself and send it to Doug, it can be hosted here and updated as new locations come online, you can have a share in the project as well that way.

gurka

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
the simplest way to collect all of these is if each scenery design being done, they are creating the VFR flight plan's with the custom waypoint for each destination.  If they just export that and add that to the download package, then part of the kit is the Plan-G "file" which anyone with Plan-G can then just import.

cheers

Dieter

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 09:19:31 AM »
Corrected version:

You will find the latest Plan-G datas for RTMM in the map-room.
Download:
http://return.mistymoorings.com/maproom/index.php

Dieter
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:18:29 AM by Dieter »
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »
Thanks for doing that and sharing it Dieter!

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »
Nice! Thanks!