Author Topic: Buildings / Objects Floating at Ketchikan with RTMM Object Libraries Installed  (Read 3872 times)

mwinstead

Hello everyone!

I recently installed parts 1-4 of the RTMM object libraries, and loaded the sim at Ketchikan to verify everything still looked good. To my surprise, the planes, buildings, signs, etc. all appear to be floating above the airport.

I think I installed the objects correctly - running the scenery tester, everything looked as expected. I have the ORBX Pacific Fjords addon, and that has been working properly. I also have the RTMM object sceneries loaded above the FTX ones in the scenery manager.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be happening? I figure I might have missed some step or option in installation, but after skimming the readmes for a second time nothing is jumping out at me.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
It looks like you're using the default PAKT airport.  That scenery is made for the Payware version.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

mwinstead

D'oh! Not sure how I missed that. Thanks! :)

Garry

• Misty Moorings Team
mwinstead - check my recent post re fedex buildings. this could be of interest to you.
i was experiencing the same issue.
kind regards
josh

R7 5800X RTX4070ti 12gb 32gb 3200 DDR4 Corsair 110h v2  34" UW 1440p 100hz  1tb SSD-OS 1Tb M2 Cambridge 5.1 audio Honeycomb A + B TM pedals Corsair K55+M55 Seasonic 750w plat