Author Topic: missing texture at CAB5  (Read 7851 times)

TerryW

missing texture at CAB5
« on: July 06, 2023, 02:36:19 PM »
Hi
I was wondering if someone can tell what texture I am missing on the 3 signs on each end of the runways at Bronson Creek.I have all the libraries listed installed but the textures for those dont show ..pic attached
Thanks in advance
Terry

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: missing texture at CAB5
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 05:06:38 PM »
Hi Terry..

1. You have posted in the P3Dv4 section so assume you have P3Dv4?  (If not P3Dv4) please specify which sim is being used.

Can't tell but you could have  missing a library texture for Bronson Creek but see pc below.. there is not much at Bronson Creek.. (From your pic it shows that you do have the excavators and signage so the only thing that I can't see is if you have the hanger which is location to the right of the excavators/bulldozers.

If you don't have the hanger visible might want to DL the complete P3Dv4 RTMM add-on
(page Link https://return.mistymoorings.com/s_install/index.php (item 2.)    which includes all the current/latest versions of all the scenery pieces plus all of the libraries. Extract and pop in your default P3Dv4 add-ons folder.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

TerryW

Re: missing texture at CAB5
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 10:09:13 PM »
Hi Norm
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am  using P3dV4 and also thanks for the link to the updated files ..somehow I missed that. All is good now

Terry