Author Topic: Beecher Pass Cabin  (Read 1653 times)

Lazyeight

Beecher Pass Cabin
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:59:02 PM »
I just flew the 2nd leg of MFC0014 SPB(68A) to BEPA (Beecher Pass Cabin)  As I taxied up to finish the flight all I could see at the spot was campfire smoke. There was no other scenery. As I continued to taxi closer my P3D v4.4 crashed. I have done a little searching for information on this cabin and find very little information. I have the coordinates to begin the flight for the next leg but was just wondering what I need to install and or correct to see this site properly.  Thanks for any help you can offer.
Lazyeight

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Beecher Pass Cabin
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:09:19 PM »
Beecher Pass USFS Cabin is from the RTMM Missing Cabins scenery piece.  But hmmm, some smoke but that's it.!! Reinstall the RTMM Missing Cabins scenery piece first.. but have you updated Part IV of the Libs?.

Make sure you have installed the Part IV lib updates (which also includes updates to the previous libs). You need this to see the objects.

Now this cabin is in the Wrangell area. Make sure you have the P3Dv4.4 AI traffic fixes in that are required as shown in P3Dv4 > Step Table 9 and Step Table 10:

Page link: http://return.mistymoorings.com/getting_started/index.php#9

So 3 things to do
1. Reinstall RTMM Missing Cabins
2. Make sure you have installed Libs Part IV (Which includes updates for the previous RTMM Libs)
3. Put in the AI Traffic fixes for P3Dv.4.4. (I think I did these for you already but re-check to make sure.

Norm
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:17:44 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^