Author Topic: TF AI Files  (Read 3166 times)

bt103504

TF AI Files
« on: March 05, 2019, 08:56:34 AM »
Greetings all,

So I have successfully installed TF, all the MM Libraries and a boatload of scenery from the library and everything looks awesome! However, I'm now at the stage where I would like to begin adding in the AI packages from RTMM. Unfortunately, the TF AI are not listed in my simobjects/airplanes folder. I'm thinking this is likely being caused by the TF Installer AI selector not functioning properly after install, so it did not install them to my simulator.

Has anyone else encountered this or is there another solution that I should be looking into?

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: TF AI Files
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 06:28:13 PM »
Perhaps they were installed elsewhere.  In windows explorer search for AI_Floatplane_DHC-2_Beaver_TFX

GerryJ

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 02:10:41 AM »
If you have FSX installed, they may be in your \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes folder. AVSim.com has an excellent tutorial on installing TF to P3D at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/491556-installing-tongass-fjords-x-prepar3d-v3-v4/

bt103504

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 07:02:14 PM »
Gerry thanks so much for your advice I found the files in the exact location you specified!

Thank you!