Author Topic: OK now I'm really confused  (Read 1847 times)

av8erjm

OK now I'm really confused
« on: February 20, 2019, 04:04:52 PM »
OK I've updated everything except the PAKT CIRP folder for the ORBX payware for PAKT, which I've done away with long ago because of the frame rates and have just stuck with the default airport and default CIRP office. and I downloaded the  CIRP paint job for the AS 350 load, so far so good. I took a quick hop from Misty's to PAKT and there is the PAKT CIRP office I'm guessing about  20 or 30  feet in the air, there is also a helo pad about the same  in the air, as well as a backhoe and other out building. I went to the scenery page to download the CIRP PAKT payware folder to see if I could find a similar bgl gile name. Now here's where I really got confused. I clicked on the zip icon for the payware version and it comes up ''do you want to run or save Maloney's Tavern v2.0 zip, if I go to the Maloney Tavern zip and click on it it comes up correctly. So in my limited understanding, the bgl's for the CIRP PAKT payware version are buried in one of the other updates, that's out of my pay grade and intelligence. I'd be interested to know what happened, and hope I can understand as well

av8erjm

Re: OK now I'm really confused
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:27:13 PM »
Found the culprit if anyone else is not using the ORBX PAKT payware and have floating CIRP building and some extras, The offending objects I finally found in the RTMM required  libraries part IV folder. I removed the four BGL files and everything is back as it should be. This only for anyone using the default  PAKT, just go into the libraries part IV folder and put .off after each one of the CIRP PAKT files or remove them totally

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 06:24:43 PM »
Can you tell us what bgls you turned off?

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

av8erjm

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 07:25:02 PM »
They all started with CIRP_PAKT,  one says CIRP PAKT cargo heli.bgl,  CIRP PAKT  Cargo office.bgl, CIRP PAKT tour office.bgl and finally CIRP PAKT tour office extras.bgl   Hope this helps anyone just running PAKT as the default