Author Topic: what day / time is best for you to particapate in Multiplayer flights  (Read 4020 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Its not an easy question. ??? .with people from all over the world in different time zones? ..ok ,well mostly americans and europeans..I fly thursday nights because thats my day off and i work a late shift so i tend to fly late night ,Eastern standerd time..thats GMT or zulu time -5.....see what i mean ,its getting complicated already..lol....my friends in england being 5 hours ahead , i used to fly with on sundays at 3pm which was 8pm for them and it worked out pretty good..i,ve been doing it earlier to try and get some of you mistys  here in north america /canada to join but to no avail..,,i,m not trying to bitch or put any pressure on anybody..i,m just trying to find a happy medium as to when any one REALLY interested in Multiplayer flight would be available  to try it out......i would be more then happy to try and accomandate you at a differnt more convienaint time frame...what Say You"""...and thanks for your input in advance..WeDGe

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
Re: what day / time is best for you to particapate in Multiplayer flights
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:59:21 AM »
On the West Coast I would say 7 PM PDT is best for me.  Wouldn't that be 10 PM your time?  I could try a little earlier but when wife says "dinner" it's all hands on deck!    ;D    Today was a no go for me.  My Dad passed away just few days ago on Monday and it's been hectic.  He lived 200 miles from me and I had to go help with everything and with my Mom.  Back down in the morning until Sunday.  But, I'm now officially retired    ;D   and will be able to fit things in a little easier in the future.  Looking forward to some MP. Used to do this in FS98 and above and enjoyed it a lot.   Hope to see y'all in the air soon!

Cheers
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

Dieter

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 05:22:22 AM »
In Germany we are 6 hour ahead, so 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time is here 2 a.m.
That's too late for me.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:21:43 AM »
Friday night 7pm to midnight (ET USA)

Anytime on weekends (so I can also meet people from Europe or Australia).

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »
Yes, weekends are more flexible for sure.
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 12:30:20 AM »
For me, in the Pacific Northwest (Washington state), after 7pm PST Thursday to Saturday.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P