Author Topic: MFC0011  (Read 1807 times)

av8erjm

MFC0011
« on: February 05, 2019, 08:24:43 PM »
Norm I couldn't see where anyone else mentioned this, but on the tour MFC0011 leg  MFCT00119 one of the waypoints FF22 takes you way down to somewhere in WA. I only notice it because my FSX don't like the flight plan name so I have to shorten them all. So when I went into save as it popped up. I even re downloaded the whole tour but it was still there. I went in with notepad and removed that FF22 waypoint for me but you might want to correct it for any guys flying it in the future  Blue Skies n' Tail  Winds Jim

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: MFC0011
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 10:56:35 PM »
Hmmm ok Jim.. Just took another persual via skyvector,. Yup better to remove any confusion with that FF22 intersection. Will maintain the previous intersection (JOHBU ) in the FP which sets the final approach for landing at PAPG. Thanks Jim will fix up the fp and reupp the tour dl momentarily. 

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

av8erjm

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:30:34 AM »
I used Plan G to rename the legs, don't know why my FSX won't load as is but any way that's how I came across it that FF22 waypoint, weird huh, maybe a typo, like maybe is there a PF22 nearby being used as a waypoint, I'll check it when I get back from work

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 01:48:55 PM »
Actually if you view at Plan G right at PAPG with the map zoomed in you see ISEC FF22.  (ISEC has to be ticked on the map option to see it).

Now in Skyvector FF22 shows at/close to airport USDD (Russia) - hence the two systems different (so best to remove FF22 totally from that FP to avoid any further confusion (which was done yesterday).

Two pics below illustrate this anomaly: 1. FF22 in Plan G, and 2. FF22 in SkyVector (SkyVector having the latest and more accurate Aeronautical Charts and air nav).

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

av8erjm

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 08:35:45 PM »
HMMMPH, What's the odds