Author Topic: Signed up using wrong aircraft  (Read 1949 times)

Mr Dirt

Signed up using wrong aircraft
« on: December 22, 2018, 05:34:12 PM »
This may be for Norm, but I signed up for tour 3 and forgot to choose my aircraft first.  The tour has me signed up using a Bell Helicopter.  I have never flown a rotary wing in Prepar3d or FSX.  I have flow a chopper in DCS.  I wonder if there is a way to change this to the Beaver Float.  Thanks in advance and I am sorry I did not choose the right aircraft before signing up.
Thanks John

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Signed up using wrong aircraft
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 07:37:02 AM »
This may be for Norm, but I signed up for tour 3 and forgot to choose my aircraft first.  The tour has me signed up using a Bell Helicopter.  I have never flown a rotary wing in Prepar3d or FSX.  I have flow a chopper in DCS.  I wonder if there is a way to change this to the Beaver Float.  Thanks in advance and I am sorry I did not choose the right aircraft before signing up.
Thanks John

Yup tis me for the MFC stuff. Ok John, not a biggie and since you haven't flown any legs yet, I simply removed you from that tour: so you can just rejoin and have the option again to choose your aircraft of choice.

Now IF you had flown a few legs and perhaps wanted to use a different aircraft for the next couple of legs you do have that flexibility. Like you can fly a different aircraft for each leg if you want - to do this you can change your aircraft inside Cigar Box before you start each leg, (If you don't change it, the aircraft you selected when you signed up on the tour will be loaded as the default for those legs).   

Ok - to change you aircraft for a tour leg: Load your tour leg flight bid as usual then before starting the flight within cigar box refer to the aircraft box in the lower left corner: You can change/select your aircraft as per the pics illustrate: select/load it and that's the aircraft that will be applied to the flights.

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Mr Dirt

Re: Signed up using wrong aircraft
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:45:08 AM »
Thanks Norm I saw I could change it in Cigar Box, but I did not know if it was allowed.  Thanks for all your time and help.  I will try to get it right from now on.
Thanks John