Author Topic: Cigar box will not let flight start  (Read 1749 times)

Mr Dirt

Cigar box will not let flight start
« on: December 15, 2018, 02:01:26 PM »
I have tried all the solutions given in the other gentleman's post about flight not starting because Cigar box says airplane not on ground.  I flew the first leg of The Misty Hub Excursion from Misty's Place to PAKT.  I landed and filed my report.  I have tried to start leg 2 and I get the aircraft not on ground.  I have tried to reinstall several times and this issue continues.  I have started from PAKT on the first tour with no problems.  I hope you have some help to get me going again.  Thanks in advance to any help it is appreciated.
Thanks John

Mr Dirt

Re: Cigar box will not let flight start
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 05:04:38 PM »
I got it fixed.  I had some problems with my prepar3d 4.4 upgrade and I had to delete the p3d generated files.  I thought I had everything reinstalled but when I looked into my add ons and my FSUIPC was not installed.  I installed this and every thing is working again.

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
Indeed FSUIPC is required.. (and best to run Cigar Box as admin).

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Mr Dirt

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »
Thanks Norm I have been doing that running as Admin, I also knew FSUIP  was required.  What I did not know was when you use the delete p3d generated files if wipe the FSUIPC  from the program.  It took me awhile to go and look.  Thanks for developing this site and program, I look forward to completing more tours.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 01:11:18 PM by Mr Dirt »