Author Topic: Aiken Creek Scenery  (Read 4330 times)

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Aiken Creek Scenery
« on: January 30, 2011, 04:21:30 AM »
First of all what a great place and looking forward to everything here.

Now, is it me or the  Aiken Creek Scenery is not where it is suppose to be. I can not find that place even when using the GPS numbers. I can find other places so the EZ scenery file is installed correct...any ideas or am I just going bonkers.  :-\
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Aiken Creek Scenery
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:18:49 AM »
Hi FSRobert, welcome to MM!  First off, double check that your scenery is correctly installed and at the top of the list in the scenery library, check the FAQ page for install instructions, that is the most likely cause of scenery not appearing.

Be sure to have your scenery complexity slider set fully to the right at extremely dense, this is the one above the autogen slider.

let us know if this works for you.

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:37:29 AM »
ok, I guess reading does help.   :)

Everything above ORBX and life is just fine with MM scenery.

BTW I found Aiken and it is one heck of a approach trying not to kill the Marine Life... Simply loads of fun.

I am in FSX heaven...any plans for a screen shot forum. ?
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »
Nice one, glad you got it fixed. Dan is the one to ask about a screenshot forum, it's a great idea though!

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:57:25 AM »
FS ... I have to admit I chickened out when I first approached Aiken Creek after the guys had made it. From the old Misty Moorings location of it, I knew it was a "dead end lake" with a sharp turn to the left. So I saw those marker buoys and landed there and taxiied to the darned thing! :-)  That was fun too. I just wasn't sure what Kim and Brad might have put "around that dangerous corner" ... and then a fish jumped out of the water at me.  I'm new to FSX, so not used to things crawling around in the water ... that was the first FSX animation I'd seen, so imagine my surprise!  That's a great trip to start off on.  I enjoyed it too.

Doug