Author Topic: Scenery?  (Read 4698 times)

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: Scenery?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 01:34:23 PM »
One more question about scenery,
Is anywhere in one place all the scenery needed for the tours flights?

All the scenery is located on the scenery page, but must be downloaded individually.  There are no bulk downloaders here at RTMM.  Read the information for each tour, then come here and grab what you need. 

(or spend a day installing all things RTMM onto your system.)   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

BBQSteve

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 04:25:06 PM »
6gb?! What am I missing? I have all the scenery, 1.91GB and all the libraries, 7.42GB. That totals over 9GB. WTF?

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 04:56:50 PM »
BBQSteve,
If you have everything that you list, then I'd venture to say that you aren't missing anything. Are you having some problems or issues with something?

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 06:45:04 PM »
Each tour has a download file with it and that contains all the information for that tour.  You will find each RTMM scenery required, all the ORBX scenery and an a sky vector chart of the flight.  While this contains all the scenery required for the tour, it is not all the scenery you will eventually need.  If you intend to keep flying the tours, eventually you will need to load all the RTMM scenery....I started with the "A's" and moved down the list,  All my RTMM scenery files are in one place on a different drive from the sim...and then linked through the library.  Hope that helps.

Henry
Misty Moorings Team

BBQSteve

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 11:00:16 AM »
Steve, heck no I'm not missing anything, mine is beautiful, thanks for all the effort you guys have put in!

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
Just a quick follow up on the "Gitch".  It seems in my case that when you save an airplane and airport as the default in P3Dv4.3 it caused a problem in the .cfg file.  I have tried two fresh installs and the problem replicates it's self.  It also seems to  appear when installing certain software, but I haven't tested it.  I have tried several weather problems....all specifically p3d4.3 approved, nothing changes.  And for almost everyone, the "glitch isn't important because no one uses the navigation radios.  I just leave the default as is and all is fine. 

Henry
Misty Moorings Team