Author Topic: Vector Elevations  (Read 5153 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Vector Elevations
« on: April 15, 2018, 11:46:11 AM »
Usually we have no problems "inside" our RTMM area. But with BWEP and Snow Dogs, we are sometimes outside the SAK, PNW, Pacific Fjords, etc area. You will occasionally need to disable the VECTOR elevation (if you are using Vector). Typically, and airport that needs this has an elevation problem ... usually it looks like it is in a small valley, as depicted below. When you encounter this, go to FTX Central, Settings, and Vector Elevations. Move the airport in question from "enabled" (left column) to "disabled" (right column). This will solve the elevation problem:

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Re: Vector Elevations
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 02:37:56 PM »
Thanks Doug.  I have experienced this as well, and what do I do... run Vector to adjust and the problem still is there. The thought of deactivating did not accur to me until reading this thread...great post!
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Vector Elevations
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 02:40:09 PM »
I'm finding that happens too, I don't think the new FTX Central is working correctly. I go into that airport and change it from ".bgl" to ".inactive" and then it works. The "automatic" disabling process doesn't always work in FTX Central.

Doug