Author Topic: Return to Misty moorings ,Multi player flight departures  (Read 6103 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Return to Misty moorings ,Multi player flight departures
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:17:00 AM »
Getting ready to do a flight? ;D Wish you had some company?  :'( post your departure airport/location and what time you want to get airbourne ;) who know,s you might just have some company... 8)

WeDGe

Re: Return to Misty moorings ,Multi player flight departures
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 03:26:48 AM »
This thursday nights Mp flight i,m gona start at 8pm Central standard Time. i havent finalized the plan yet but will put it up late wednesday ...team speak is not required but recommended..you can connect and just listen if you like ...fshost flight server is ip "midav.hopto.org"  Euro trek server connection port 23459
..details to follow...hoping to meet some fellow misty flyers...wedge

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »
Just used your info and connected to FSHost and got in ok.  I was the only one there so I'm still a bit lot, but it seems to work!  I put FSHost in it's own folder on my desktop, next to the Teamspeak Icon and FSX startup icon.  Should be good to go.  I've tested my Teamspeak, or at least connected ok.
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

WeDGe

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »
excellant news dragon, thats what i do to with fshost its in a folder on my desktop i open it run the program and connect even before i start fsx.....  now where to fly to i was thinking of checking out some sea plane bases...mind you we or at least i ,am stuck with pfj default locations for now..still it should be fun till tommorrow cheers WeDGe ;D  PS :2 of my friends from MIdav X-ray and capt55 should also be joining so could be a blast

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 01:01:04 AM »
I'll give it a try!   I also picked up FSHostSpy and put it in the same desktop folder.  Interesting program!
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:27 AM »
excellant news dragon, thats what i do to with fshost its in a folder on my desktop i open it run the program and connect even before i start fsx.....  now where to fly to i was thinking of checking out some sea plane bases...mind you we or at least i ,am stuck with pfj default locations for now..still it should be fun till tommorrow cheers WeDGe ;D  PS :2 of my friends from MIdav X-ray and capt55 should also be joining so could be a blast

With only FSX default pfj the airports and shore lines will not be in the same locations and/or altitude as those people who are using ORBX Pacific Fjords scenery.  Wont that be a tad hard to 'fly with' another player using a different scenery base?
 8)

Later,

Spud

WeDGe

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »
no no i mean i have orbx pac fjords .just havent gotten around to installing any addons yet..Lol I had the flight ready last night for posting , but it all disappeared when i hit the post button   :oF&^% :'(
guess it took longer then 60 minutes ..i will attempt again shortly...cant wait ,WeDGe we really need  another header for mp flights to be posted under called "Multi player Flight Departures"  8)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
Well as Ricky used to say "that 'splains' it then" I read your post as having only default scenery for PFJ.  So you can not go to a RTMM destination of any sort.  Understand now!  I might be slow but I'll get there one step at a time.
 8)
Later,

Spud