Author Topic: Misty Flying Club Discussion  (Read 17570 times)

RangerDale

• Retired ,Vetern 61-65,EXpilot,HamRadio opr,
Re: Misty Flying Club Discussion
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2018, 06:36:50 AM »
Well Now a Flying Club Hummmmm

Well First I am old time ""returning"" Might say I had to rop out in 2015 . So getting things in order here and ran into the MFC deal.. Names ringing a bell here ? Norm, Henry ? was a member of Alaska Adventures .

I did a lot of Misty flying sorta my old Grounds ? Retired Old Pilot From US Forestry as  ParkRanger . spent some time up in Alaska ..

So Downloaded few things ? this DisCord Hummmmmm new thing I guess better ? then Teamspeak ? Figure get things there first going .Waiting for some FSX Gear to come in ..

So  any info like to share bring it on AM listening ..

Dale ""RangerDale""

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2018, 08:06:11 AM »
DALE!!!  Yes we're the same Norm & Henry. Nice to see you are still in the game so to speak. It sure has been a while.

Yes indeed: the "MFC Misty Flying Club. It was underway was at the end of April and all up and running. Have built like 700 flight plans for single flights as well as 16 tours covering RTMM locations so far.. and lots more to do: there are thousands of trips to create if I ever get to it..lol.

I haven't done multiplayer flights or formal events at MFC yet. The multiplayer stuff or group flights was the Discord for comms and FSCloud part.. Have flown multi many times but will wait to the Fall to try to schedule some formal group flights or events at MFC of course with life/time permitting..lol..  (Discord is easy actually and much more flexible than TS3 .. it's like TS3 and skype combined with more options/enhancements and works great. FSCloud is easy too but I think that we flew a few years ago with with a few guys from AKA as I recall. 

Anyways great you hear from you Dale. Welcome back!! and come on over!!  You might have a bit of catching up to do on the RTMM scenery part but not a biggy just takes a bit of time. The MFC VA part is easy to fly as well if you want to track your flights and air time lol and you're always welcome Dale.

If you need any help or have questions please just give a holler.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2018, 01:00:09 PM »
Hey Dale, Yep it's us and the Flying club is a blast.  Accent on having a good time and exploring the Misty Moorings scenery.  Great bunch of pilots and, as time allows, many additions and activities.  Glad to see you again.....welcome

Henry
MFC0001
Misty Moorings Team