Author Topic: Fly Full Route Series in One Flight  (Read 1886 times)

RCFlyer

Fly Full Route Series in One Flight
« on: May 19, 2018, 10:11:56 AM »
If one flies the full route series in a single flight, how does one setup Cigar to log it?  For instance, MFC00012 is fairly short in total, about 2.5 to 3 hours.  I flew it in a single flight session using the complete route flight plan.  How does the Cigar program handle that situation?

Also, I had a problem with the Cigar program yesterday.  I booked the first leg of MFC0001 the Introductory Tour by mistake.  I clicked on Remove the Bid and the bid went off the screen.  I then made a bid for the first leg of MFC00012.  That bid appeared onscreen as expected.  I started Cigar and selected Get Flight Information and it brought up the MFC0001 information instead of the MFC00012.

Danny

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Fly Full Route Series in One Flight
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 10:36:12 AM »
The one full tour route FP is just a summary or compilation of all the single flight legs that comprise a tour - but in single flight format. So in other words, they are the routes or legs of the tour but are not the tour legs. The tour legs themselves are only accessible from with the said tour.

Now saying that, if you want to fly the single full route, in cigar box you set it up as a charter (I did no set these full routes up as signal flights in the MFC flight leg system.

So charter for any non-schedules flights.

For any single schedules flights you can either crate a bid for them or enter the flight Number in Cigar Box). (If you change Cigar box settings to input flight# direct).  If using the bid system just bid and "get flight data" in cigar box and the bid will load up. Now to see all the schedules, just go to your pilot profile and v" vlew flight schedules > Flight Operations > View Flight Schedules.. and if you just click "Find Flights" all the active schedules will be displayed.. (You can bid on any schedules from here just by clicking "Add to Bid" on any of the schedules.. (Cigar box will load, your fly and once complete and filed, the next bid will be loaded - and so forth - in the order you have added them).

Tour flights are by bid only and are only generated from within the tour itself.

As far as the Cigar prob of a bid not clearing, when you add a bid cigar box will load, but when you remove a bid make sure you close cigar box to clear the bid cue as it may. Once closed, and restarted, Cigar box will load the intended bid.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

RCFlyer

Re: Fly Full Route Series in One Flight
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 10:55:35 AM »
Got it.

Thanks

Danny