Author Topic: What a Great Flight!  (Read 2268 times)

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
What a Great Flight!
« on: May 02, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »
Started off with the FP Andrew Bay Dock (ANDR) from Pondosy Pass Airstrip (PF54). From there I headed West down the river checking out Dieter's CSV cabins and POI's along the way...incredible scenery and lots to check out. Worked my way North through the mountains with Plan-G to Terrace, and onto the Skeena River. Headed downriver to enjoy all the sights and sounds that area has to offer. Wound up at a Brad's Bait and BBQ for a burger and a beer, and some live Canadian Bluegrass music,
   Full day of great flying. You guys have really made that whole area a treasure trove for us bush pilots. Can't thank you enough. Putting in a full day of flying really puts the whole thing into perspective...how the different areas tie in with each other.
  In the meantime, my wife left me and took the kids, I lost my job, and my dog ran off, but it was worth it. I'll miss the dog, though. Good dog. Black Lab. His name is Hoser in case you see him.

jsapair
Jsapair

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: What a Great Flight!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 01:36:37 AM »
What ... no pictures!   :'(

Great flight though, and a great story.  Thanks.   8)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: What a Great Flight!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 07:12:30 AM »
Indeed - Great story of the trip and some of life's experiences.. Losing your job will give you more time to fly.lol and you don't have to buy dog food anymore either! lmao.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^