Author Topic: More Progress  (Read 1790 times)

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
More Progress
« on: April 10, 2018, 08:48:14 PM »
Well today marks our first month of actual operations....operations where flight time has not been wiped out by reloading and re doing!  And have we had a month to remember.  We are approaching 1000 schedules in the database, have flown almost 650 flights and more than 330 hours.  Right now Doug has flown the most but of our 30 registered pilots, 26 have logged hours...Great Job.

With this milestone I think we can say that most of the issues found have been laid to rest and we are running at full speed ahead.  The Beta phase of Misty Flying Club is really behind us.

And with that said, I hope that those who haven't joined will give it a try.  Norm and I are here to help you over any rough spots to ensure that your time at the club will be rewarding and well spent.  We look forward to seeing YOUR registration in the near future.

Henry
MFC0001

BBQSteve

Re: More Progress
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 09:46:02 AM »
Why no PIREPS show up for April in the stats?

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: More Progress
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »
Well........it's a long story!  Actually it isn't, the Top Pilot Module for the base program has had it's problems over the years since it was written and right now we are lucky that the total hours are correct.  I suspect there is a problem in the database call because I use a prefix on the file name.  (required when using more than one of the same database)  Quite honestly, I just haven't scoured the code to see why and even if I do that it will just take time....but this is one of those things that doesn't effect operations, and in time we will either get it right or remove the module entirely.

Henry
MFC0001