Author Topic: Misty cruise ship  (Read 5161 times)

marc2140

Misty cruise ship
« on: April 02, 2018, 10:47:29 AM »
Hi
I am currently installing the Misty cruise ship.
I am not putting my AI traffic files in scenery/world/scenery but in a seperate folder (in this case RTMM boat traffic) that I have activated in my flight sim and where all the RTMM traffic files reside.
I also know where to put the aircraft.cfg file.
Then it says to put the file Mmc1_adex_dwt. bgl (I assume the new docking facility) in fsx\addon scenery\scenery.
Can I not just add this to the Ketchikan Harbour scenery folder, that I have already installed?
Thanks.
Marcel

Intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz-MBO Asus MaxVii Hero-Corsair 780T-Corsair PSU 1000w-Corsair H100i GTX cooling-G Skill 16gb 2400/CL 10 (2x8gb)-Geforce GTX980 4gb ddr5-SSD 850 pro 512gb-2Tb HDD WD black 7200rpm-LG Blu Ray-Wifi pci-exp N900 (dual freq 2.4+5ghz)-Win7 Ult OS 64bit-FSX-SE

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: Misty cruise ship
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 12:06:43 PM »
In a word, yes.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:17:13 PM »
Yes Marcel.. no problem at all.. I actually do the exact same thing with everything.. None of my addon anythings are in the root sim.. you can put them where ever you want and as long as the sim includes the paths/locations of the folders all works just fine but keep those world scenery Ai traffic blg files down low in your scenery order.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:08:03 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:17:04 PM »
 Actually they can be in any scenery folder.  Traffic files have always been located in the Sim\Scenery\World Scenery folder to set a standard.   If they are located in other places, there can be confusion when trouble shooting.  You own it and can do anything that pleases you.