Author Topic: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions  (Read 300214 times)

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions
« Reply #870 on: May 10, 2020, 04:20:35 PM »
Tour 41 completed, with 7 double flights in the logbook

Yes and no. Yes Tour 41 was completed but since the bid system were down, had to be done by flying the single flight legs which had nothing to do the tour stats. They were the exact routes as the tour legs but are not associated to the tour legs in any way.   (Then after the bid system was restored, only then could I generate tour bid for each pilot, for each tour leg and complete a pirep to for each leg to be able to "catch up" the pilots as far as the tour status is concerned so that each pilot could resume the normal progression of not on the flight legs but also the progression of the tours - since each one is a progression of the previous tour.).

Now that everyone is back up to date, all can resume the normal progressions of the tour legs by BID, and also the tour progressions as well as the completed award issuance's - which is only possible and is totally dependent on the bid system working as intended.

So all to say, after the bid system was restored, I manually generated each pilot's bid and entered ALL Manual pirep entries to which were necessary to restore tour leg progression for each pilot. (If you open any of those manual pirep and see my comments - it refers back to the single flight # that was actually flown by the pilot when bid system was down. (IE:  SEE LOG  MFCT00528-6A2)

In any event I caught you up yesterday evening to get you from starting tour 41 up to leg 7 in that tour-by generating each tour bid from leg one then a manual pirep for leg one (which opened up leg 2), and repeated that process 6 more times to get you caught up (Cause you flew 1-7 via single flight legs which you didn't have to rely. And that left you with the final leg 8 of that tour to fly by bid after the bid system was restored. And voila bid for leg 8 then your cigar box pirep for that leg 8 bid - triggered completeness of tour 41 and the award for that tour was issued to you without my manual intervention!

A bit complex to understand but hope I have explained good enough for some understanding. So those items are not duplicates but are tour leg bid replacements to update your tour flight legs status in the tour system.
(PS: After legs are updated for the pilots in the tour - should be able to then delete those manual pireps for those tour legs from the system)

You have indeed completed tour 41.. in one way AND another! but still you have completed that trip and the award for MFC0041 Rockies 1-Grants-Milan Mun NM (KGNT) to Eagle Co Reg CO (KEGE) has been added to your full list of awards.

Norm

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:00:55 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

nbrich1

« Reply #871 on: May 10, 2020, 04:21:29 PM »
Hi, Pilot MFC 0118 completed Tour MFC0006.  Looking forward to some more great flying. Thanks!

Aye Bill,  Tour MFC0006 Short Fields-Glacier Region complete and the award has been added to your pilots profile (May 3, 2020). Nice work and a similar trip coming next in the BC interior.

Norm
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:33:42 PM by nbrich1 »

John

« Reply #872 on: May 11, 2020, 01:33:54 AM »
MFC0034 completed 5/10/20 by John  8) and it's already posted  :D

nbrich1

« Reply #873 on: May 11, 2020, 07:28:58 AM »
MFC0034 completed 5/10/20 by John  8) and it's already posted  :D

Yup I was on last night and saw you completed so posted. But none-the-less nice work John. Award added.

Norm

av8erjm

« Reply #874 on: May 13, 2020, 06:04:15 PM »
MDC0039 completed by MFC0019 on 5/13/2020 With N7727P a PA24 that I owned half of in real life

nbrich1

« Reply #875 on: May 13, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »
MFC0039 completed by MFC0019 on 5/13/2020 With N7727P a PA24 that I owned half of in real life

You owned half a "Comanche" wow.. should I ask if you owned the top half or bottom half? lol. or the front or the rear? lol. Or the left side (Captains side) or the right (FO side)? lol.  Sorry.  Very kewl Jim. Indeed. Hope you got to fly all of it at least half the time? which is much better than flying just half of it!

Moving on.. lol.  You made from Bowerman down the coast to San Diego in your PA-24 Comanche! Well done. And the award for excursion MFC0039 has been added to your pilot's profile.

Norm

laserpoint490

« Reply #876 on: May 14, 2020, 01:09:52 AM »
Norm,

The Tour Center has me stuck where I was when it went down, MFC0021 Leg 10. I finished MFC0021 by using flight plan #s, and received the tour award, but can't sign up fo MFC0022.

Alan MFC0083
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 01:11:54 AM by laserpoint490 »

nbrich1

« Reply #877 on: May 14, 2020, 06:53:34 AM »
Yes see it Alan. Half of tour 21 by the system bid (when it was working) and the other half by single flight# which won't update the status of the tour legs or complete tour 21.

Just sent you an email.

Norm

You're all fixed up Alan.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 11:01:01 PM by nbrich1 »

Carmelo

« Reply #878 on: May 15, 2020, 10:50:32 AM »
Tour MFC0004 - Completed on 05/15/2020 by Pilot: Carmelo Bernaola #MFC00127
Nice tour, thank you

nbrich1

« Reply #879 on: May 15, 2020, 10:51:29 PM »
Nice tour, thank you

Yes sir Carmelo thank-you. And an official welcome to you. You are a very good pilot- sure can tell that you have flown quite a bit before coming to MFC. You only joined up at MFC just over two weeks ago and already at 35 flights, almost 23 hours, and 4 tours completed.

The award for completion of excursion MFC0004 Misty Air service has been added to your pilot's awards page. Well done and nice job in all regards.

Norm
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 11:00:36 PM by nbrich1 »

Carmelo

« Reply #880 on: May 16, 2020, 10:40:17 AM »
Nice tour, thank you

Yes sir Carmelo thank-you. And an official welcome to you. You are a very good pilot- sure can tell that you have flown quite a bit before coming to MFC. You only joined up at MFC just over two weeks ago and already at 35 flights, almost 23 hours, and 4 tours completed.

The award for completion of excursion MFC0004 Misty Air service has been added to your pilot's awards page. Well done and nice job in all regards.

Norm

Its a joy to fly these tours, Norm. They are superb. Good documentation, scenery....

Thank you for all the work that is behind.

Regards

Carmelo
MFC00127

Vincederio

« Reply #881 on: May 16, 2020, 03:56:03 PM »
Hello Misty Team
MFC0038 - Vincent! MFC0022 King Salmon to the Aleutians Completed.
Hello, I can admit that I was delighted to make this Aleoutien journey. Flying from island to island and getting to know these majestic volcanoes was very interesting and enriching. I particularly liked this lost corner (not so lost ) what is Unalaska or certainly, it must not be easy to live there. Again and again thank you to RTMM for making us discover its unknown and magnificent lands.
And now let's discover the largest island in Alaska and the second largest American island. Let's find out about Kodiak.
Friendly
Vincent
un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien. M.D.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #882 on: May 16, 2020, 04:54:34 PM »
MFC0024 completed.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

« Reply #883 on: May 16, 2020, 09:41:01 PM »
Hello Misty Team
MFC0038 - Vincent! MFC0022 King Salmon to the Aleutians Completed.
Hello, I can admit that I was delighted to make this Aleutians journey. Flying from island to island and getting to know these majestic volcanoes was very interesting and enriching. I particularly liked this lost corner (not so lost ) what is Unalaska or certainly, it must not be easy to live there. Again and again thank you to RTMM for making us discover its unknown and magnificent lands.
And now let's discover the largest island in Alaska and the second largest American island. Let's find out about Kodiak.
Friendly
Vincent

Thanks Vincent. Aleutians are very remote for sure and there isn't very much add-on scenery for those chain of Islands - and a very long way out and back - but very impressive scenics: the ruggedness of the natural landscape of this island chain: Along the edge of the Ring of Fire!. Indeed the Aleutians tour is completed and the award has been added to your pilots awards page.

Now as you get set to explore Kodiak Island in tour MFC0023, in the tour download you will find a little scenery piece that adds a bit life to the island. (Done by Thomas Menzel in the fall of 2018). Enjoy exploring Kodiak Island.

Norm

nbrich1

« Reply #884 on: May 16, 2020, 09:54:39 PM »
MFC0024 completed.   ;)

Yes sir Jeff of MFC0017 Status. Tour MFC0024 completed. You made it back to the mainland in that little ICON A5..lol. Nice work and that ultralight sure has got guts!. The award for the  MFC0024 Kodiak Island to Wasilla trip has been added to your list of pins!.

Norm