Author Topic: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions  (Read 297759 times)

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions
« Reply #855 on: May 03, 2020, 03:57:54 PM »
OK  just wanted to make sure I was doing right. One thing I might add I don't know why it's showing the C185 because I loaded the Goose on last five legs

Yep doing all ok Jim.. Can't really do anything else under current circumstances of the bids not working. (All are doing the best we can do right now).

Ok MFC0037 - completed and I updated the aircraft to G21 on all of those legs (don't know why sticking on the C185) but will investigate. Nice work Jim. The MFC0037 completion award has been added to your list of pilot decorations.

Norm
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 04:03:00 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

laserpoint490

« Reply #856 on: May 05, 2020, 12:18:45 AM »
 Tour MFC0021 - Completed on 5/4/20 by Pilot: Alan G, Pilot #MFC0083. Lots of barren land and water between Sheldon Point and King Salmon.  Great B52 size mosquito country  :)

Bill Kunzler

« Reply #857 on: May 05, 2020, 04:41:32 AM »
Hi, Pilot MFC 0118 completed Tour MFC0006.  Looking forward to some more great flying. Thanks!

nbrich1

« Reply #858 on: May 05, 2020, 08:18:23 AM »
Tour MFC0021 - Completed on 5/4/20 by Pilot: Alan G, Pilot #MFC0083. Lots of barren land and water between Sheldon Point and King Salmon.  Great B52 size mosquito country  :)

Yes a bit of barrenness up here.lol. Watch out for them killer black-flies too - they're just starting to hatch!
MFC0021 Completed and the completion award has been added to your list of decorations. Nice work Alan.

Norm

nbrich1

« Reply #859 on: May 05, 2020, 08:27:46 AM »
Hi, Pilot MFC 0118 completed Tour MFC0006.  Looking forward to some more great flying. Thanks!

Keep that C-47 purring.. You made nice work of Tour MFC0006 Short Fields-Glacier Region and your now heading a bit east into the BC Interior to do a bit more short field work: hop you find that it makes for an enjoyable trip and also a bit of a challenge. The award for excursion MFC0006 has been added to your pilot's page. Nice Job.

Norm

Carmelo

« Reply #860 on: May 06, 2020, 02:34:22 PM »
Tour MFC0003 - Completed on 6/5/20 by Pilot: Carmelo Bernaola Pilot #MFC0127.

Nice tour as a first contact with the area. I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you

nbrich1

« Reply #861 on: May 06, 2020, 03:59:33 PM »
Tour MFC0002 - Completed on 6/5/20 by Pilot: Carmelo Bernaola Pilot #MFC0127.

Nice tour as a first contact with the area. I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you

Nice run Carmelo. Tour MFC0002 Misty Hub completed and the completion award for this Misty Hub excursion has been added to your pilot's award list.

Norm

av8erjm

« Reply #862 on: May 09, 2020, 08:03:06 PM »
MFC0038 completed by MFC0019 on 5/8/2020. Thanks for all the help Norm so I didn't have to rerun all the legs that I did while the Box was down and thanks Henry for you diligence in getting the tour end to work again. Now it's onward and southward to San Diego

nbrich1

« Reply #863 on: May 09, 2020, 09:44:45 PM »
MFC0038 completed by MFC0019 on 5/8/2020. Thanks for all the help Norm so I didn't have to rerun all the legs that I did while the Box was down and thanks Henry for you diligence in getting the tour end to work again. Now it's onward and southward to San Diego

Aye sir Jim..Took a bit but I almost have everyone caught up in their tour status.. (Only one more pilot left to get up to date as far as tour status (which will do momentarily) and we're back to "normal" operations.
(That is, if anything in this world might actually get back to being normal again!)

So after lots of issues and some hard work, you completed tour MFC0038 PNW ORBX Bowerman Hub tour. The award has been added to your awards page!. Nice work and thanks Jim.   

Norm

PS: Still have a few connectivity problems in a few areas but thanks for your hard work Henry in getting the bids working again. That is a huge and the key piece to run the tours legs.  We did temporarily lose two legs of tour 41 (thanks for the notification Danny) but upon investigation quickly found and fixed up the issue to restore the two legs affected. So we are all up and running as intended. To all thanks for your patience. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 10:05:13 PM by nbrich1 »

williamb

« Reply #864 on: May 10, 2020, 09:42:53 AM »
William Butler-Pilot #MFC0105 Completed Tour MFC0020 Traveling the Yukon on 5/9/2020.  I enjoyed this Tour and look forward to the upcoming Tours in the Area.

WilliamB

av8erjm

« Reply #865 on: May 10, 2020, 10:19:20 AM »
The only problem I'm having with the Box is the timed out deal, when I go to the Tour Page for the next leg it shows it's recorded and I click for the details on the next leg, but when I go back to the Box click to get the next leg it gives me the leg I just flew. The only thing I've found to work is completely close the Box and then reopen and then it will find the next leg to fly. Other than that it's easy peasy, the ''New Normal'' LOL

tomse

« Reply #866 on: May 10, 2020, 11:17:53 AM »
Tour 41 completed, with 7 double flights in the logbook

I7-4790@3.6GHZ, WIN10/ 64bit, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, 8GB VRAM,  P3Dv5.5, Active Sky P3D, FSUIPC 6, LittleNavMap

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #867 on: May 10, 2020, 12:57:37 PM »
The only problem I'm having with the Box is the timed out deal, when I go to the Tour Page for the next leg it shows it's recorded and I click for the details on the next leg, but when I go back to the Box click to get the next leg it gives me the leg I just flew. The only thing I've found to work is completely close the Box and then reopen and then it will find the next leg to fly. Other than that it's easy peasy, the ''New Normal'' LOL

When that happens to me, I press the refresh button on the left side of the cigarbox.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

« Reply #868 on: May 10, 2020, 02:35:32 PM »

Right on Jim.. Time out each time.. but as more and more pilots file the calculations are more complex (which is done before the ping back to Cigar Box). But the pirep is delivered to the site in 5 secs. But we can't lengthen or extend the time out code in Cigar Box ... so after filing easiest is to to to the site, see the pirep, close cigar box, generate the next tour leg bid for the tour you are flying and fie up cigar box again to load that bid.. Takes a matter of seconds to do this.

Sure you can try to refresh but found it better to just close cigar box and restart it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:20:53 PM by nbrich1 »

nbrich1

« Reply #869 on: May 10, 2020, 02:39:00 PM »
William Butler-Pilot #MFC0105 Completed Tour MFC0020 Traveling the Yukon on 5/9/2020.  I enjoyed this Tour and look forward to the upcoming Tours in the Area.

WilliamB

Aye Bill, MFC0020 the Yukon River Trip is completed and the award has been added to your pilot's profile.
Nice work.

Norm