Author Topic: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions  (Read 297784 times)

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions
« Reply #825 on: April 07, 2020, 05:27:46 PM »
Hello guys
Tour 18 done...
I think I definitely fell in love with Alaska. I really hope to visit it for real. And to believe my compatriot and friend Patrick, I have not yet seen everything. Hang on. there will be sport it seems.
See you soon
Et encore merci
Vince

Indeed, some areas of Alaska - no better scenery in the entire world if you're into ruggedness: mountains, glaciers, valleys/river beds and of course at times the harshest of weather on earth! Some day I also hope to see it in person! You & Patrick can to.. and I'll try to meet you there! Lets GO there someday! lol.
(You guys could even fly some of these legs together (Patrick is only 7 tours ahead of you), That is a very fun way to fly too - flying together. (Use MFC Discord or MFC/RTMM Teamspeak voice channels for comms, and FSCloud or JoinFS for remote multi-clients that joins the sims in a network. Easy to do and works great

Anyways (I take too much!) To the award. Vincent (Pilot MFC0038) you are awarded the completion ribbon for excursion MFC0018 Mission into Glacier Bay. Nice job. (Bon travail)

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

nbrich1

« Reply #826 on: April 08, 2020, 07:37:59 AM »
MFC Top Hours Milestone Award: Special Mention No. 1

This month, (April 7th), Pilot Thomas Menzel (MFC0084), has accumulated the 500 hours milestone at MFC: one of the top pilots for flights flown, flight hours and MFC excursions/tours flown, Congratulations Thomas.

Well done and thank-you for your support and input to myself: from your assisting in tour refinements to even building additional scenery pieces for the more barren Kodiak Island and vicinity for use in these excursions. A big help and thank-you for your involvement since your joining at the Misty Flying Club. Very appreciated Thomas.

Norm
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 03:56:14 PM by nbrich1 »

RCFlyer

« Reply #827 on: April 08, 2020, 07:40:33 PM »
Well done, Thomas. 

Danny

Patrick 94

« Reply #828 on: April 10, 2020, 10:30:44 AM »
Hello,
round 26 finished. The Kenai peninsula is really pretty to fly over and visit. Animals of all kinds, killer whales, beluga whales and what about certain landscapes like HALIBUT COVE.
I don't know who made this scenery but it is really fantastic.
So many details is amazing.Thanks to the people who made the scenery at Misty's.
Thank you to my friend and compatriot Vincent for making me discover Misty Moorings
Regards Patrick

nbrich1

« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »
Hello,
round 26 finished. The Kenai peninsula is really pretty to fly over and visit. Animals of all kinds, killer whales, beluga whales and what about certain landscapes like HALIBUT COVE.
I don't know who made this scenery but it is really fantastic.
So many details is amazing.Thanks to the people who made the scenery at Misty's.
Thank you to my friend and compatriot Vincent for making me discover Misty Moorings
Regards Patrick

Yes sir Patrick (Pilot-MFC0072),  I just saw your MFC0026 tour completion on the MFC site. This Kenai area is a special trip- with a variety of scenery from ruggedness to a few very nice RTMM eye candy locations add-on pieces around Homer as well as around Kenai which sure do enhance the trip on the Kenai Peninsula.

Halibut Cove creators:

Halibut Cove
Project Leader- Rod Jackson
Brad Allen Assistant Project Leader
Dexter Thomas - AI Boat & Float ADEX Files and Tracks. Overall AI
Xavier Carré - Custom Object Design & Development
Jan de Jong - AI Boat & Float Repaints, AI Boat Model Enhancement
Jeff Greene - Object Placement
Beta Testers & QC-Rob Abernathy, Klaus Tröppner, Guy "Spud" Maricich - Garry Scanlan

The award for your completion of the MFC0026 Kenai Peninsula trip has been added to your growing list of pilot's awards. Nice job Patrick.

Norm

nbrich1

« Reply #830 on: April 10, 2020, 03:54:41 PM »
MFC Top Hours Milestone Award: Special Mention No. 2

Also this month (April 9th), Pilot Karl-Heinz Klotz (MFC0096) has also accumulated the 500 hours milestone at MFC. Karl is also one of the top pilots for flights flown, flight hours and MFC excursions/tours flown, Congratulations Karl. Well done and thank-you for your support and involvement since your joining at the Misty Flying Club.

Norm

williamb

« Reply #831 on: April 11, 2020, 04:43:30 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 completed Tour MFC0019 Juneau Milk Run on 4/10/20.

I enjoyed this Tour and flying the Airplane Heaven C140.  The C140 is right up there with Ants T28, the Milviz Beaver, and the A2A cub as one of the best single engine simulations for FSX.  I am really looking forward to the Tour down the Yukon as I spent several years living in Bethel on the Lower Yukon in the 1980's and have never flown the River outside Alaska.  Thank you and the Misty Flying Club for this opportunity.

WilliamB

nbrich1

« Reply #832 on: April 11, 2020, 05:41:31 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 completed Tour MFC0019 Juneau Milk Run on 4/10/20.

I enjoyed this Tour and flying the Airplane Heaven C140.  The C140 is right up there with Ants T28, the Milviz Beaver, and the A2A cub as one of the best single engine simulations for FSX.  I am really looking forward to the Tour down the Yukon as I spent several years living in Bethel on the Lower Yukon in the 1980's and have never flown the River outside Alaska.  Thank you and the Misty Flying Club for this opportunity.

WilliamB

C140 is a nice wee aircraft and very nice tou around the Juneau area. Glad you enjoyed flying this excursion.
The completion award for trip MFC0019 -The Juneau Milk Run has been added to your pilot's profile. (Some very nice soft touch landings Bill.) Nice job.

Norm

PS: MFC0020 is a nice low n slow.. along the length of the Yukon but it is a very long trip- So bring a pack sack full of choc bars and some other snacks:like beef jerky or hot rods for nibbling on every leg..lol. .Oh and also a case of water!

John

« Reply #833 on: April 11, 2020, 10:52:06 PM »
MFC0033 completed 4/11/20 by John MFC0016  8)

nbrich1

« Reply #834 on: April 11, 2020, 11:19:23 PM »
MFC0033 completed 4/11/20 by John MFC0016  8)

Yes sir John. Tour MFC0033 Sitka-Haida Gwaii completed to day and the award has been added your getting very full award page. Nice work John. 

Norm

Patrick 94

« Reply #835 on: April 15, 2020, 08:55:38 AM »
Hello,
Turn 27 completed, the Kenai peninsula is truly magnificent and it is a driver's delight in its valleys and its deep lakes. Even if sometimes some cabins are almost impossible to find  ??? :-[ :o.... The river towards Cooper is sumptuous with all its houses and its campsites. In short, an exciting but not easy ride.
Regards Patrick

nbrich1

« Reply #836 on: April 15, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
Hello,
Turn 27 completed, the Kenai peninsula is truly magnificent and it is a driver's delight in its valleys and its deep lakes. Even if sometimes some cabins are almost impossible to find  ??? :-[ :o.... The river towards Cooper is sumptuous with all its houses and its campsites. In short, an exciting but not easy ride.
Regards Patrick

The Kenai peninsula and the scenic Western Chugach 1-2 areas (By Rod) wow. Definitely not an easy ride but yes exciting to scenery these scenery pieces and so worth the trip! Nice work Patrick. The completion MFC0027 tour award has been added to you pilot's page. 

Norm

Patrick 94

« Reply #837 on: April 21, 2020, 09:43:36 AM »
Hello,
As usual this lap 28 does not drug with the rule. The landscapes are always as varied and still as beautiful.
Bear, salmon, dolphins and deer are waiting for you.
Congratulations to the creators of these very pretty scenery.
Friendships
Patrick

nbrich1

« Reply #838 on: April 21, 2020, 10:46:44 PM »
Hello,
As usual this lap 28 does not drug with the rule. The landscapes are always as varied and still as beautiful.
Bear, salmon, dolphins and deer are waiting for you.
Congratulations to the creators of these very pretty scenery.
Friendships
Patrick

Indeed - Sir Patrick Fabard (MFC pilot Badge MFC0072), completed excursion MFC0028 - Kenai Peninsula to Valdez-Cordova- definitely a very scenic trip!The award has been added to your list of award. Nice job.

Norm

Vincederio

« Reply #839 on: April 25, 2020, 05:02:48 AM »
Hi everyone,
This is where we realize the importance of aviation in Alaska. Especially in this region where the lack of road is obvious.
I believe that the inhabitants of the small villages were very happy to see me bring them their supplies. In all cases, tour 21 is done
Thx a lot again and let's go to the Aleoutians  ;)
un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien. M.D.