Author Topic: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions  (Read 297764 times)

Vincederio

Re: Misty Flying Club - Tour Completions
« Reply #810 on: April 02, 2020, 10:24:48 AM »
Salut la belle équipe

MFC0017 TF Docks & Cabin inspections Petersburg to Juneau done under the beautiful April sun. A magical tour as always in fabulous landscapes.
Thank you again for all.
un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien. M.D.

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #811 on: April 02, 2020, 12:55:07 PM »
Salut la belle équipe

MFC0017 TF Docks & Cabin inspections Petersburg to Juneau done under the beautiful April sun. A magical tour as always in fabulous landscapes.
Thank you again for all.

Aye Vincent (MFC Pilot MFC0038), Tour MFC0017 TF Docks & Cabins completed and the award has been added to your pilot's profile. Nice job.

Sir MFC0038
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

williamb

« Reply #812 on: April 02, 2020, 09:47:48 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 Completed MFC0017 TF Docks & Cabin Inspections Petersburg to Juneau on
4/2/2020.

Enjoyed the Tour and flying the PA18.

WilliamB

nbrich1

« Reply #813 on: April 02, 2020, 10:13:54 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 Completed MFC0017 TF Docks & Cabin Inspections Petersburg to Juneau on
4/2/2020.

Enjoyed the Tour and flying the PA18.

WilliamB

It's like a few of you have just finished Tour MFC0017 in the last few days!! Maybe you're in a MFC world race or something? The award added to your pilot's profile Bill. Nice landings with that PA-18 too, smooth and a very soft touch. Nice job.

PS: And Bill one more thing: while you were flying the last leg of this excursion you reached the MFC 200 flights milestone and yes there is an award crest for that! So the award for reaching 200 flights is also added to your list of pilot's awards and decorations. Nice work and hope you continue to enjoy these trips. Norm

Norm
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 07:21:46 AM by nbrich1 »

Patrick 94

« Reply #814 on: April 04, 2020, 06:06:44 AM »
Tour 24 finished ... a magnificent tour for its varied landscapes. plain, sea and mountain everything is there even the very high altitude with the Denali.
Super a real treat. Thank you to the creators of all the scenes encountered during the trip.
Best regards.
Patrick
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 06:09:19 AM by Patrick 94 »

nbrich1

« Reply #815 on: April 04, 2020, 11:59:57 AM »
Tour 24 finished ... a magnificent tour for its varied landscapes. plain, sea and mountain everything is there even the very high altitude with the Denali.
Super a real treat. Thank you to the creators of all the scenes encountered during the trip.
Best regards.
Patrick

Glad you enjoyed it Patrick. Very rugged territory but so scenic. Tour MFC0024 Kodiak Island to Wasilla completion award has been added to your pilot's page. Nice work.

Norm

laserpoint490

« Reply #816 on: April 05, 2020, 12:17:45 AM »
Tour MFC0020 Travelling the Yukon - completed on 4/4/20 by Alan G Pilot# MFC0083.  Long tour, but enjoyed the sights along this great river.  Even found Andy Bassich's homestead near PAEA.  He's on "Life Below Zero" NETGEO series, one of my fav shows :D.

nbrich1

« Reply #817 on: April 05, 2020, 07:20:13 AM »
Tour MFC0020 Traveling the Yukon - completed on 4/4/20 by Alan G Pilot# MFC0083.  Long tour, but enjoyed the sights along this great river.  Even found Andy Bassich's homestead near PAEG.  He's on "Life Below Zero" NETGEO series, one of my fav shows :D.

Yes sir Goodrich - the trip was a tad lengthy but that river is kind of a long one and once you start it there's no turning back. lol.  Nice work Alan and the award for your MFC0020 Traveling the Yukon completion has been added to your growing list of decorations. 

Life Below Zero great show! (Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on National Geographic). A tad of trivia: Andy Bassich, Gal Denise and his 25 sled dogs live along the Yukon River in Calico Bluff @ 12 miles downstream from Eagle, Alaska: (Nearest town 14 miles away!)

Info: https://www.distractify.com/entertainment/2019/01/30/4M_7zlEtS/what-happened-andy-bassich-injury

Life Below Zero You tube preview: https://youtu.be/ZKiagm1ug1Q

Norm

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:23:55 AM by nbrich1 »

scanham

« Reply #818 on: April 05, 2020, 01:47:34 PM »
MFC0015 SIRP Petersburg Exploration Completed 4/5/2020,  Steve Canham, MFC0077.

Challenging!

Nice to be back flying in Alaska.  Spent time in Hawaii (Doug's) , which I enjoyed and then I flew all the standard airports in the Bahamas (Goodwin).

Cheers,
Steve Canham
MFC0077
I7-4790K, Asus H87M-PLUS MB, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 240GB SSD for OS & general software, 500 GB SSD for MSFS 2020, GTX1080ti 11GB, 3 x 22inch monitors with Nvidia Surround, 5040 x 1024

nbrich1

« Reply #819 on: April 06, 2020, 08:34:05 AM »
MFC0015 SIRP Petersburg Exploration Completed 4/5/2020,  Steve Canham, MFC0077.

Challenging!

Nice to be back flying in Alaska.  Spent time in Hawaii (Doug's) , which I enjoyed and then I flew all the standard airports in the Bahamas (Goodwin).

Cheers,

A warm welcome back to the more rugged RTMM bush territory again Steve (after your long time off gallivanting and sunning yourself in those warm holiday getaway areas of Hawaii and the Caribbean).lol.

You managed to get a trip back here andin the SIRP. Nice work Steve. The completion award for excursion MFC0015 SIRP has been added to your pilot's page.  Welcome back again sir.

Norm

williamb

« Reply #820 on: April 06, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 completed Tour MFC0018 Mission into Glacier Bay on 4/5/2020.

The Misty Flying Club is a wonderful distraction in these trying times. I thank you and the others that help make it possible.

WilliamB

nbrich1

« Reply #821 on: April 06, 2020, 03:59:54 PM »
William Butler: Pilot MFC0105 completed Tour MFC0018 Mission into Glacier Bay on 4/5/2020.

The Misty Flying Club is a wonderful distraction in these trying times. I thank you and the others that help make it possible.

WilliamB

Indeed Bill. Thank-you. Not exactly fun times having to stay in lock-down but the sim to the simmer does fit the bill. (Not so great for the spouses.. unless they sim too) but good for the simmer.. (Until supper time). lol.

The completion award for MFC0018 Mission into Glacier Bay has been added to your pilot decorations! Nice job Bill.

Norm

Patrick 94

« Reply #822 on: April 07, 2020, 11:08:16 AM »
Hello,
end of tour 25 magnificent tour with aerodromes finally dirt roads really not easy to approach
overflights of magnificent glaciers. In short, that's good .
Again thank you for the rotten touch at HUDT ... ::)
Friendly
Patrick
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:11:02 AM by Patrick 94 »

Vincederio

« Reply #823 on: April 07, 2020, 02:59:49 PM »
Hello guys
Tour 18 done...
I think I definitely fell in love with Alaska. I really hope to visit it for real. And to believe my compatriot and friend Patrick, I have not yet seen everything. Hang on. there will be sport it seems.
See you soon
Et encore merci
Vince
un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien. M.D.

nbrich1

« Reply #824 on: April 07, 2020, 05:13:23 PM »
Hello,
end of tour 25 magnificent tour with aerodromes finally dirt roads really not easy to approach
overflights of magnificent glaciers. In short, that's good .
Again thank you for the rotten touch at HUDT ... ::)
Friendly
Patrick

Aye sir Patrick (MFC0072): Glad you (hopefully) liked this trip into the Glaciers! and trying to land aon glaciers and on other strips that are nearly impossible to find a good approach. (Like that Hubert's Landing Airstrip (HUBT) lol. But you made it!!lol Great job.

The award for completing tour MFC0025 Chitina-Kennecott has been added to your pilot's page.

Norm