Author Topic: thursday night MP part 2 Stewart to Woodcock  (Read 4189 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
thursday night MP part 2 Stewart to Woodcock
« on: March 20, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

the high grass was a nice surprise...hey who,s in charge here.

time to head on down to Woodcock..we,ll be continuing east through this narrow passage and then south once clear of the mountains.

Climbing out.

thems so big uns out there..mount uns that is...lol

I,m glad i dident try to cross these babys.

the moon aaaoooohhhh were wolfs of london.

My friend X-ray was having trouble with his plane after switching tanks he lost power.

He put it down in this narrow pass to figure out what went wrong.

so i had to turn around and find a spot to land also.after all what kind of friend would i be if i dident..and besides i,ma licensed aircraft mechanic...i,m obligated to assist.

that looks like a good spot.

safley down on the roadway i render assistence...turns out it was a glogged fuel filter.

daylight is waning , no time to waste.talleyho

heading south now over the valley

ahhh room to breath.

you can almost smell the cool crisp air.

good fishing down there i suppose.

I,m getting worried its getting late , might have to spend the night at Woodcock.

Love the evening sun

look at that range in the distance.

time to turn back to the southwest for landing at Woodcock.

thats the 3 sisters wilderness area to the left .

woodcock dead ahead,

this place could use alittle TLC

Safley down.

continued in part3   WeDGe

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Re: thursday night MP part 2 Stewart to Woodcock
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
Nice shots WeDGe!! 8)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

WeDGe

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »
thanks man!                     8)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »
Wedge,
were you flying alone for these shots?  Never saw anybody else in the air in them?
 8)
Later,

Spud

WeDGe

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
lol now spud it wouldent be a multiplayer flight if i was flying alone....my x-ray was with me just not close enough to see, with fsx it harder to find your buddy when flying cause the tag on the aircraft blinks on and off making it hard to spot..we kinda went our own ways but within 10 miles of each other and usually end up meeting up at the airport or on final...the only close up i got of him was on the ground in part 3 ..it depends on the mission i guess here we were out exploring  other times we stay tight....i,ll get some better group shots when we get a real rtmm group up in the air...cheers wedge

GrahamP

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 02:42:57 PM »
..we kinda went our own ways but within 10 miles of each other..

:o I don't mean to be critical but doesn't that kinda defeat the object of a multiplayer flight?
Graham

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »
Graham,
that was sorta what I was implying with my question, with so many screen shots posted I thought at least one would show the other planes involved.   It is still fun to fly with another person using TeamSpeak you can converse etc. much like real life. 

Wedge,
I got TeamSpeak up and running for your server, of course I was forced to RTFM to do it, but did it I did!

8)
Later,

Spud

WeDGe

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
you have to under stand that me and x-ray have been flying together for several years now , we have become very good friends and its more about the actual company and chit chat then formation flying..although thats fun to ...another problem was that he dosent have pac fjords yet so his airports and runways were in different locations....and fs9 was much easier to spot other players .in fsx the tag blinks on and of every few seconds making it hard to find other players ..in part 3 we finally got together for a parting shot before he departed .....and actually he is in a few others but at just over a mile hes just a tiny little spec with a 1.2 miles tag above him.....now when and if we get some new guystogether it will be a blast group shots at takeoff and hopfully some nice formation shots from time to time..you,ll have to try it and see for your self.....this thursdaynight we are gona do it at 8pm CST so hopefully some new people can join in...see you guys then WeDGe.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:40:24 PM by WeDGe »

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 07:16:10 AM »
Loving those day time Moon Shadows. 
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography