Author Topic: Misty's Old Yacht Club conflicts w/ payware PAKT  (Read 2458 times)

bawheeler

Misty's Old Yacht Club conflicts w/ payware PAKT
« on: July 23, 2017, 03:06:10 PM »
I recently added Misty's Old Yacht Club scenery and then noticed in a subsequent flight from PAKT (ORBX payware) that the airport scenery was all messed up.  Disabling Misty's Old Yacht Club fixed the problem.  So I lowered it in priority to a point below PAKT  (ORBX's FTX_AA_PAKT) and both scenery areas worked.

That a known issue or something that should be noted on scenery description for the Old Yacht Club? 
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Misty's Old Yacht Club conflicts w/ payware PAKT
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:08:49 PM »
Nope!   Misty's Old Yacht Club belongs above the ORBX sceneries just like the rest of our sceneries.  Both the Yacht Club and ORBX PAKT look good when I visited today.  See pics below.

You might want to show us pics of what is wrong with ORBX PAKT when Misty's Yacht Club is in its proper place. 

Rod

bawheeler

Re: Misty's Old Yacht Club conflicts w/ payware PAKT
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:19:16 PM »
Thanks, perhaps it is just my clunky old PC and video card...  imagine 500' cliffs supporting the runway and the airport levitated at the same altitude.  No worries as it is working for me now with the revised order. Thanks!
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals