Author Topic: P3D v.4  (Read 3458 times)

Doc_Z

P3D v.4
« on: June 03, 2017, 06:37:41 PM »
Has anyone installed the Libraries and scenery in P3d 4?  Do they work?

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: P3D v.4
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:43:37 PM »
Yes.  And everything on the Object tester shows up except #12.  I installed the SAK version as ORBX has yet to release the airports but the object does not appear.  I also Loaded Misty's Place as a general test, and It looks like always,  went in for a Beer.

I came here hoping that there might be a fix already.  Of course there its....whew glad it caught it before Doug got after me..  He uploaded the latest addition of the BWEP Objects and I didn't read all of the post....So you have to use the LATEST stuff and everything show up just right.  Thanks Doug and everyone else

Cheers,

Henry
Alaska Adventures #102
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:04:04 PM by windquest »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:40:38 AM »
FWIW, object #12 has been in the BWEP objects library from the very first version of that library over a year ago. The newest version of the library only added some new approach lights and and did some internal housekeeping chores. Bottom line is that if you had any previous version of the library installed you should have seen it.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 01:18:14 AM »
Unless you download the version that Doug posted on the 31st it won't work in P3Dv4.  Maybe it is just me, the previous version worked fine in version 3.4 but I had to download Dougs newest posting before it worked on my rig in P3dv4

Henry
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:22:59 AM by windquest »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 07:27:42 AM »
Again, I can 1000% assure you that absolutely nothing was changed with, or in, any pre existing BWEP objects from the previous library version and the current one. The ONLY differences between the 2 versions is that I added a new set of approach lights, removed the existing approach lights from FSXP3D WH_BWEP Objects 3_SW.BGL, recompiled that library, and put all approach lights into a new object set, FSXP3D WH_ Approach Lights_SW.BGL. That's it, nothing else.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support