Author Topic: Online multiplayers flights available...  (Read 8551 times)

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Online multiplayers flights available...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 12:10:52 PM »
I hear you Jeff... no problem.. got's no time now..have to go. We just inherited 4 grands for the day!. lol. That real life thing again.. but all good. They will keep us busy: all being 5 yrs old and under!

Norm
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:37:47 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »
OOOH!
ankle biters galore Norm.  Good luck to ya!
I'll PM the info and we'll set up a date/time to have a go to check out everything.
Any one else interested?  I'll do  a Note Pad write up so I can just forward that to other multiplayers interested.
 8)
Later,

Spud

nbrich1

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 06:34:57 PM »
Sound good Guy. Got two more littler ones behind them.. One just over 3 months, the other only 6 weeks but their mommies keep them close cause we have no food that we can feed em!.  lol.

In the air right now over PF20 & PAKT.. nice dusk flight but some dark clouds & a few little rain spits!!

Maybe Teecee might want info too to give it a shot?

Norm
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:17:50 PM by nbrich1 »

nbrich1

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 03:56:47 PM »
FYI,  ;)
     I fly every Sunday at 1800z with Com-Central.net's crew.  We just re-started our season last week with a C-47 flight over a volcanic ridge in South America.  Part two of that flight is this week.  I fly with Gunter, Wolter, and Ron.  We are an international group, Gunter in Germany, Wolter in the Netherlands, and Ron in Nebraska.  We hook up with "JoinFS" and the Com-Central "teamspeak" server.  You'll want to register with the forum to be able to get the flightplan for each week, as well as say hi and coordinate logistics, etc., etc.

Com-Central forum:  Bush Flights (probably have to register to view this ??? )
http://www.com-central.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=93  :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trying Jeff.. and did do a reg at the Com-Central site.. (will wait for acceptance..lol..) - Saw your posts.. thanks for letting the guys know that I might try to break in.. but couldn't do i.

Looking at their info docs: Teamspeak server Com-Central uses is TS2?.  I couldn't find you guys on TS3 (latest version). I have JoinFS installed: up and running but don't see a hub that looks like com-Central.
Will keep trying..

Norm

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 04:26:15 PM »
Hi Norm,
     We use DTPark for JoinFS server (version 1.2.7).  My Teamspeak 3 is the latest update, and the bookmark address for Com Central is:

Bookmark Name:  Com Central

Nickname:  (your username)

Server Address:  216.176.92.62

Server Password: (obtain in person please from Gunter) also, ... I don't remember it.   :o ::) ??? :P :-[

Default Channel:  CC's Sundays Flying Circus

Default Channel Password:  none

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 10:12:05 PM »
Ok Jeff..  v1.27 of Join FS - Got it: Hub- DigitalThemePark (and I set it up as a bookmark if that's the hub you use.

Also set up TS3 with your bookmark.. (Yup server asks for pswd so it must be correct. (will get from "Snorre" alias Gunter another day.. (I read the bush forum today..lol.. if he likes my little Bush airplane and lets me fly it with you guys..lol.. ?)..   Thanks for the info.. should be almost set up with the connections.

For Multi- we use FSCloud and Discord (24/7) for Comms.. and setup for both is easy peasy. Anyway I have the setup now.. Multi-Clients: FSCould, JoinFS, FSHost, Comms: Skype, TS3 and Discord..lol..

(question: on JoinFS: how can you find location of a pilot (user?) Is there a map that works or some other method to find a pilot's location?

Did you guys make it out of SVMD and over to SKBG today as planned? (A nice 149 nm trip in SA!!!)

Norm

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:29:52 PM by nbrich1 »

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2017, 12:47:50 AM »
Hi Norm,
     Yes, DTPark is our usual hookup these days for the sims with joinFS.  To find someone, click "View" in the menu bar.  Scroll down to "Users" and a window will pop out with a spreadsheet-style list of everyone on that server within a given proximity to you in your sim.  Ideally, you should be at the same airport as your wingmates already when you load into joinFS and get ready to fly. 

I have Discord, and so does Wingnut (Ron).  I don't know much about it, or how to use it.  We have never used it for our CCMP flights yet.  But we could.

Yes, we finished the flight.  Ron had troubles getting going and into the sky, but Gunter and I were up and climbing to 14,500ft. in our big, graceful C-47's in no time.  We traversed the volcanic ridges and finished with a 20 mile descent to 5,000ft. through the mountains and valleys of South America's new landclass textures.  Next week we are off to Italy, for a dangerous approach scenario.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
Ok Jeff.. Sounds good.. DTPark ok. So just was playing with JoinFS early this am (Up very early today).. and see that Join FS has an updated version v1.2.8: just released. Will play with it so more.

Discord.. I just talked to Guy about it.. that's what us AKA guys use for comms (free 24/7 and the best features or both TS2 and Skpye.. channels plus direct person to person voice cam. Direct upload files/pics etc.. and great easy interface.

As I was telling Guy, I flew a few group flights yesterday.. Twice, once with a few guys from the UK. They have their own discord channel.  Then another flight with a few guys from Eastern Hops (Cessna 172): They have their own channel in TS3 for comms). Then later a flight with Terry (TeeCee) using FSCloud & Skype for comms.

Finally in the evening with a new fellow VA pilot from AKA. (we have comms server/channels in Discord). I was giving him a hand getting the ole  Aerosoft Beaver X into new his p3dv4 install. (A few mods that have to be done with that Beaver for all to display correctly in P3dv4. Anyways it worked like a charm. Then after that got him setup in like 3mins in FSCloud and we flew his ever 1st group flight.. We took a trip around PAKT.. around the island to PF20-PANT and home. He actually lives in Ketchikan Alaska, which is very neat. (He works for a shipbuilding company right across from the airport on the east shore of the channel.) He says Beavers are all over the place there but so noisy!! lol.

(Not trying to be a seller here but feel free to give discord a try and look about on our discord channel. (Will probably answer you too!!) -   (There is a browser version and a DL version(which is better nicer than the limited browser version).

Thanks Jeff.. talk soon
Norm

Teecee

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2017, 10:33:02 AM »
Well Norm,. after yesterday and with this post it certainly looks like Discus is the way to go..I will set it up today. Thanks for the flight by the way. Teecee.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 09:58:45 AM »
Ok Jeff.. Sounds good.. DTPark ok. So just was playing with JoinFS early this am (Up very early today).. and see that Join FS has an updated version v1.2.8: just released. Will play with it so more.

Discord.. I just talked to Guy about it.. that's what us AKA guys use for comms (free 24/7 and the best features or both TS2 and Skpye.. channels plus direct person to person voice cam. Direct upload files/pics etc.. and great easy interface.

As I was telling Guy, I flew a few group flights yesterday.. Twice, once with a few guys from the UK. They have their own discord channel.  Then another flight with a few guys from Eastern Hops (Cessna 172): They have their own channel in TS3 for comms). Then later a flight with Terry (TeeCee) using FSCloud & Skype for comms.

Finally in the evening with a new fellow VA pilot from AKA. (we have comms server/channels in Discord). I was giving him a hand getting the ole  Aerosoft Beaver X into new his p3dv4 install. (A few mods that have to be done with that Beaver for all to display correctly in P3dv4. Anyways it worked like a charm. Then after that got him setup in like 3mins in FSCloud and we flew his ever 1st group flight.. We took a trip around PAKT.. around the island to PF20-PANT and home. He actually lives in Ketchikan Alaska, which is very neat. (He works for a shipbuilding company right across from the airport on the east shore of the channel.) He says Beavers are all over the place there but so noisy!! lol.

(Not trying to be a seller here but feel free to give discord a try and look about on our discord channel. (Will probably answer you too!!) -   (There is a browser version and a DL version(which is better nicer than the limited browser version).

Thanks Jeff.. talk soon
Norm

Because of the Autumn time change in the UK, our flight will be at 1900z today (not 1800z).  Happy Flying!   :)
 (1845z on the flightline.  Pre-flight checks, etc.)  ;)

Airfield, Locher.  Difficult approach.  Install before flight, we will be landing here.  ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/87wf0yqrj2pcnuv/Locher_airfield_VD_100.zip?dl=0

10:19amI am online right now, flying around the starting airport area.  (joinFS 1.2.7, DTPark) 1.2.8 don't work!  >:(

Flightplan attached below:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:51:43 PM by jeff3163 »

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »
Hi for The COM :
it's free Discord : https://discordapp.com/
for the best lan player connexion wing in wings with no lag :

http://ffs2play.fr/

https://github.com/ffs2/ffs2play

We use this, that is awesome, and easy to use for all  virtual pilotes AMC and other virtual airlines are happy to use .

Patrick

[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]

nbrich1

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 09:05:22 PM »
Alaska Adventures VA (http://flyaka.com/) also have setup a Discord Channel: and free 24/7..

https://discord.gg/tvatkYB

Norm

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 02:05:25 AM »
 8)
Thanks Norm,   :)
     Norm joined the flight today with Com-Central who I fly with on Sundays.  It was nice to get all set up, and fly together.  We toured the Alps between Italy and Austria, landing at LOWI, Innsbruck.  A very pleasant flight in our beavers, and together with "Fledermaus" or Fled (Wolter) made a trio.  Bad weather IRL wreaked havoc with my connection at times, but we made it to the end successfully.   :P

nbrich1

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 05:29:45 AM »
What a scenic trip! The new "3 Amigos": Fled, Jeff & myself tackled a very interesting and scenic route from Asiago (LIDA) to Innsbruck (LOWI)!  Have never flown there before as I'm usually in RTMM land but it was nice a low & slow for me as much as possible to view the great scenics of this European area: (Low n slow except when we had to hurdle over the Alps which had no escape route!) A great VFR trip.
We used JoinFS Multi client, (FSCloud as well as FSHost also work with no issues).   

A few pics of the group VFR event in the Beavers!

Norm
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:41:34 AM by nbrich1 »