Author Topic: I am hooked! Swan Lake Exit  (Read 2704 times)

bawheeler

I am hooked! Swan Lake Exit
« on: February 28, 2017, 12:04:48 AM »
I have only been flying with you a couple months but I am now officially hooked.  I just finished my 50th flight plan and I've logged 48 USFS cabins and about 40 other RTMM attractions.  It's fun following the flights in Google Earth and the complete inventory of objects in there is much appreciated.  It ALL is. 

So my screenshot... This entrance and exit to the Swan Lake Cabin near Cascade Creek Hydro was a thrill.

Thanks!
Brian
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals

ryapad

• Site Contributor
  • Ryan Padgett
Re: I am hooked! Swan Lake Exit
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:44:52 AM »
It really is a lot of fun. I haven't flown as much as you have (yet), but I, like you, am definitely hooked ;D
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:18:03 AM »
Its pretty hard to fly in plain ol' FSX scenery once you have been 'in the bush with RTMM'.  Of course FTX Global replacement textures for FSX does mitigate the default nicely.
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 01:30:45 PM »
I like just picking something from the GoTo table and flying it.  Glad you folks are enjoying the flights.

Doug

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:48:54 PM »
Great idea, Doug. Even after all these years, deciding on where to fly, i.e, what FP to plug into the program, is the hardest part.

jsapair
Jsapair