Author Topic: Where to submit a new scenery?  (Read 7093 times)

Stearmandriver

Re: Where to submit a new scenery?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 05:15:44 PM »
If nothing else the Long. / Lat. coordinates of your strip would be a clue for any other possible conflict ot the scenery already completed.
 8)

Oh, understood guys.   I was going to build this spot out either way, for personal use and practice, so no harm at all if someone else has this spot.   I'll stick to the rules in the future for sure.

The spot is here, if anyone is curious:
 59° 38.006'N  136° 5.274'W

Stearmandriver

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
Also, I did receive a couple messages from Doug via the email address I registered to this forum with.  I don't check that address much anymore so it took a few days to notice them.   I had misunderstood Doug's message to mean I was looking for a PM on the forum here.   Sorry for the confusion.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:27 PM »
Also, I did receive a couple messages from Doug via the email address I registered to this forum with.  I don't check that address much anymore so it took a few days to notice them.   I had misunderstood Doug's message to mean I was looking for a PM on the forum here.   Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Andrew,
     The PM's should NOT be going into our emails.  They are suppose to go to the message center on the forum.  Doug PM'd me yesterday, and it also went to my email inbox.  So something is screwy with it right now.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 07:48:13 PM »
Partially my fault ... I emailed him from the site, not PM, mia culpa.

HOWEVER... I got the scenery just fine, just flew it and commented back to Andrew in an email. (He did a fine job, folks will like this one I bet). Just some minor things to fix up.  I enjoyed it, hopefully all of you will soon enjoy it too.

Doug