Author Topic: New BWEB Objects 1-25-17  (Read 3389 times)

Garciamk4

New BWEB Objects 1-25-17
« on: January 26, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »
I was a bit confused.... this is in reference to Snow dog tours and this new BWEB Library.

In the past I've dealt with  FS9  issues when having duplicate Objects installed for example certain scenery's showing up without Textures ect ect witch took me weeks to resolve using (Anti-Twin) and removing any found duplicate OBJ from the Developers scenery.

It states in the NOTAM's that some Snow-Dog tours OBJ's Have been moved over to the New BWEB Library OBJ's 1-25-17 I Have Snow Dog Tours installed will this cause an issue regarding Duplicate OBj's in FSX? 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:25:45 PM by Garciamk4 »
Abel R. Garcia

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: New BWEB Objects 1-25-17
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »
For now the safest thing to do is remove your old Snow Dogs from your scenery library and then delete it from your drive. Then download and install the new Snow Dog version. Obviously you'll need to do the same with any previous version of the BWEP library.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Garciamk4

Re: New BWEB Objects 1-25-17
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
For now the safest thing to do is remove your old Snow Dogs from your scenery library and then delete it from your drive. Then download and install the new Snow Dog version. Obviously you'll need to do the same with any previous version of the BWEP library.

Steve

Thanks Steve I thought that'd be the best way to go I will do this as a precaution 8)
Abel R. Garcia