Author Topic: Not so Misty hop  (Read 3218 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Not so Misty hop
« on: March 14, 2011, 01:52:40 AM »
This flight is from Chilanko lodge into Bella Coola ,,at the southern border of Pac Fjords area .....i still need to install the scenerys for mistys moorings area where i,ll be doing more weekly Multiplayer flights over at Midnight aviation. actually X-ray Mike the head honcho over at Midav has agreed to host an mp server and team speak for rtmm at no cost and it works great..all doug dan or brad have to do is ask...{ that just saved me a personal email to you guys..i no , i,m lazy just ask my wife..lol} so heres the link to my post of the flight ..i like to keep my screenshots fairly large so i hope you guys dont mind the link..i just hate posting things twice...cheers wedge.

http://midnightaviation.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=arrivals&thread=283&page=1

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Not so Misty hop
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:33:32 AM »
Great shots in that post. We're currently working on setting up our own dedicated Multi-player server and Team Speak host as well, but if that doesn't work out, then we appreciate the offer and will get in touch with you.

Brad

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
Hey WeDGe. Long time no see!
When was the last time we flew online? You, me and ProfessorK way back in FS9 (5+ yrs ago?)

I still have the Mentor you made me buy. Still like it.

Hopefully will see you in MP again someday.

Alex
Miami

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
cheers alex ,, yup those were fun days ..i still fly online with my friends at Midnight aviation..usually late at night on thursday...believe it or not i ran into Bobsk8 on a non fltsim related site ..seams birds of a feather flock together as we both got into Trikking,{ its an excersise machine you ride} i couldent believe it...hey if your interested we could do some multiplayer mistys hops.....i,ll pm you the details...WeDGe