Author Topic: Missing Helipad at Black Rapids Losge  (Read 3899 times)

Trex3D

• Playin' too much video games ain't gettin' u laid!
Missing Helipad at Black Rapids Losge
« on: December 31, 2016, 01:37:53 PM »
After updating to the latest BWEP objects library and doing a short helo flight from Paxson airfield to Black Rapids Lodge, I observed the helipad beside the airstrip is now missing. It was there before the library update. Also, the building beside the supposed helipad is now smaller and some snow mounds near it are floating in the air despite running Vector configurator. Was the helipad removed and building changed? Just wondering. :-\

Flying a helicopter - the most fun you can have with your hand between your legs and not go blind.

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: Missing Helipad at Black Rapids Losge
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 01:43:26 PM »
Delete your Black Rapids scenery file re-download it. Some things were changed, including the helipad object.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Trex3D

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 09:43:12 PM »
Thanks Steve but the issues still persist despite reinstalling the BWEP object library (dated 12/29/16; its scenery folder has 5 BGL files & texture folder has 393 DDS files) and the Black Rapids Lodge scenery (dated 11/22/16; scenery folder has 25 files). The helipad is missing, building beside it is smaller than before and a couple of snow mounds or piles near the parking lot and a pipe smokestack are all floating on the air. Can you please post a sample screenshot of what you are supposed to see with the new updates so I can check and compare? Thanks!

By the way, a Happy & Promising New Year 2017 to all RTMMers!  ;)

Flying a helicopter - the most fun you can have with your hand between your legs and not go blind.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
Trex,
did you delete the Black Rapids scenery you originally installed as requested by Steve's post?  Then re-download Black Rapids file and re-install the scenery.
 8)
Later,

Spud

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 11:30:27 AM »
Look in your Black Rapids Lodge scenery folder. The file date of BlackRapidsLodge.bgl should be dated 11/23/2106. Part of the confusion may lie in the fact that the date on the scenery page lists 11/22/16 as the upload date, which is wrong. It should read 11/23/16. When Doug reads this I'm sure he will fix the date.

Steve
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 12:50:45 PM »
... and I'm sure when Steve reads this, he'll fix the date in the post above from 11/23/2106 to 11/23/2016.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 01:35:54 PM »
'Hey Marty we've gotta get back to the future!!"

I was referring to the "Black Rapids Losge" scenery, which is from the future :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:40:17 PM by ualani »
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Trex3D

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 03:35:00 AM »
Marty's reply: "But Doc, you have to fix the flux capacitor before we can do that!"  :-\

Thanks guys, it's now the updated to the correct future version.. as of few minutes ago  ;D I see now a few tents, vehicles, big building with people on the balcony and a parked JetRanger.. Well, that bodyguard watching over a man, a woman and her kid reminds me of a Netflix movie where a cartel kingpin on vacation with his family and a nearby getaway chopper on standby!  :P 8) ;D

By the way, the helipad keeps on disappearing when my helo is hovering few feet above it but not a major issue since it might have gone back to the future too...well at least, momentarily...  :o ??? ;D ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:49:53 AM by Trex3D »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 08:52:46 AM »
"Don't call me chicken." and "Mom, you look so.....BIG!"
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support