Author Topic: FTX Central3  (Read 16251 times)

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
Re: FTX Central3
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 09:35:31 PM »
Forthcoming, Spud? Don't see it in the NOTAMS, as of yet, anyway.

jsapair
Jsapair

jsapair

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 10:28:17 PM »
LC NA AK/Ca didn't migrate..
It is known  that openLC Alaska/Canada is not in available in Orbx store anymore. This software was merged with openLC North America.
There are still a lot of customers who didn't see any reason to buy the complete North America software and pay again for included Alaska/Canada.
Orbx promised to solve this issue by putting openLC Alaska/Canada in store store again as an independant software.

So, Dieter, does that mean that those of us who purchased the original OpenLC NA AK/Ca would need to re-purchase the new OpenLC North America in order for it to be supported by FTXC3? If that's the case then I'll just stay with what I've got and deal with it if there is ever a problem, I guess. That's BS.

jsapair
Jsapair

Penzoil3

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 12:26:47 AM »
 8)
 Why don't you ask that over at OrbX, jsapair ?

Dieter

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 03:39:26 AM »
No, you don't have to buy full openLC NorthAmerica.
Orbx ist working on a solution to bring back openLC Alaska/Canada back as a single version for FTXCentral3

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/124019-central3-and-openlc-canadaalaska/#comment-1110127
ID2

Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 10:02:39 AM »
It seems that quite a few people missed the original talk concerning the Alaska Canada LC release being an interim release to give those with SAK region better LC. 
The ORBX site made it clear at that time that there would be a complete North America LC release that included the iterim Alaska Canada files and those that had purchaed Alaska Canada would be given a 30 day interval to receive a discount on the purchase price of North America.
That is why the original FTX Cv3 did not inclued Alaska Canada, the discount period had expired and the North America LC was  all inclusive.  Due to more than a "few" WTF posts ORBX has agreed to re-establish the Alaska Canada in FTX Cv3 however there will NOT be a discount offered to those who do decide to purchase North America.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jsapair

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »
8)
 Why don't you ask that over at OrbX, jsapair ?

Sue, one of the great things about the RTMM forums is that you don't normally have to go to the ORBX forums to get a question answered. With brilliant minds like Spud and Dieter (am I sucking up or what) and the rest of the gang, someone here usually has the answer. You included. And, seeing as how we are so closely tied to the ORBX folks I usually start here. Much more personal. Sometimes JV chimes in here as well.

jsapair
Jsapair

Penzoil3

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »
 8)
 Ok, I was a bit tired and snarky. Yesterday was my late husbands birthday. I should have known to censor me.
  Sorry
 Sue

jsapair

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2016, 10:34:42 PM »
No need to apologize, Sue. We are one, big, happy family here...well, most times anyway. :D I know you from the ORBX forums. Your input is more than welcome here. Here's a tissue.

jsapair
Jsapair

Penzoil3

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2016, 02:04:57 AM »
 8)
 Thanks for the tissue ! It's been almost 6 years ( 6 on January 8, 2017 ) but the holidays are still hard. It starts in November, and I just have to hang in there to mid January.
 Sue

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2016, 10:55:12 AM »
Sue,
I recall when you lost your husband from other forums and I know how difficult holidays can be.  I lost my lady 4 years ago on 9/22 which happened to be Thanksgiving that year.  It's always tough on the holidays, hang in there and we'll 'git r' dun'.

Later,

Spud

Penzoil3

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2016, 04:02:53 PM »
 8)
 Hey, here, tissue for you too. We'll hang in there together my friend.  I'd forgotten that you were in the same boat.  You just keep on, keepin' on; you know.
 Thanks
 Sue

jsapair

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2016, 11:16:27 PM »
When all is said and done I'm sure we can all be thankful for something today. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                                     jsapair
Jsapair

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2016, 11:40:04 PM »
8)
 Hey, here, tissue for you too. We'll hang in there together my friend.  I'd forgotten that you were in the same boat.  You just keep on, keepin' on; you know.
 Thanks
 Sue

Can sure use the tissue.  My oldest son just died Aug. 2 this year.  Dropped dead in front of the house.
 :'(
Later,

Spud

jsapair

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2016, 12:00:30 AM »
Jeez, Spud. I knew about your son, didn't know about your wife. Be strong my friend. We are praying for you, of that you can be assured.

jsapair
Jsapair

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »
Well I still have one son, the dog and cat hanging around but the 'family' is getting smaller.
Glad to have all the RTMM folks as friends and in a way family.  Great group of folks here to say the least.
 8)
Later,

Spud