Author Topic: Klutina Outfitters  (Read 2339 times)

xxd09

Klutina Outfitters
« on: October 06, 2016, 06:43:57 PM »
Hi All
Some small problems with my installation of this Addon
In P3Dv3.4 and FSX -there are three scenery objects in the water in front of the runway in the bay-a camper van,car and a plane
In FSX Water seems to flow up the bank in front of runway
In P3D the brown texture of the airstrip dissapears when plane is facing West in the area between the Windsock and the end of the runway.
xxd09

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: Klutina Outfitters
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 06:53:58 PM »
I can address your first problem. Your season switcher isn't matching the season that your sim is set to. Make sure that the seasons and months match to what the season switcher is set to. Read the docs again that Doug painstakingly wrote for the scenery package.

Also, check to make sure that your mesh resolution is set to 5m. in your options.

Klutina was tested in both FSX and P3D and passed muster.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

xxd09

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:29:15 PM »
Hi ualani
Thanks for prompt reply
RTMM Season Switcher was not properly installed -thanks for that-all boats and float plane in the river and more scenery objects-deer,planes and people on land round airstrip.
Was on 5cm mesh-in FSX and P3D
But lake water still extends up bank on right hand side in front of airstrip-more so in FSX than in P3Dv3.4
Anomaly on airstrip in P3D persists-brown texture still dissapears when moving West on airstrip-at Windsock end.
My rig probably!
xxd09

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 02:00:31 PM »
Do you have any 3rd. party mesh or overlapping scenery of some sort also installed?
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

xxd09

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:53:34 PM »
Hi ualani
Yes- have Pilots mesh -FS Global 2010 FSX installed
On disabling this mesh -the "water" panel on bank/shore in front of airstrip disappeared and normal earth texture appeared.
On renabling the Pilots mesh the bank/shore retained its proper texture.
This situation was the same in FSX and P3D
Exiting and restarting the Flightsims means I have to disable Pilots mesh again in FSX and P3D
The anomaly of the airstrip texture changing from brown to green in P3D remains-above 200 feet all is OK
xxd09

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 08:16:11 AM »
Hi ualani
Thanks for prompt reply
RTMM Season Switcher was not properly installed -thanks for that-all boats and float plane in the river and more scenery objects-deer,planes and people on land round airstrip.
Was on 5cm mesh-in FSX and P3D
But lake water still extends up bank on right hand side in front of airstrip-more so in FSX than in P3Dv3.4
Anomaly on airstrip in P3D persists-brown texture still dissapears when moving West on airstrip-at Windsock end.
My rig probably!
xxd09

Do you mean 5 m MESH Resolution?  Lowest MESH Resolution possible in FSX is 1 m?

8)
Later,

Spud

xxd09

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 11:44:20 AM »
Apologies spud
5m mesh-"fat finger" slip!
xxd09