Author Topic: PAVD VALDEZ  (Read 13117 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: PAVD VALDEZ
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 11:41:41 AM »
Update on new edits for ORBX PAVD.

Making good progress on all files affected in the Valdez area. Still need to work on several that go beyond the Thompson Pass area as I'm discovering more separations along the pipeline. Playing it safe though. I'm going to take my time and follow the entire SAK run just to make sure the entire region isn't impacted by the new airport.

So please be patient as I take the necessary steps to make sure that this project is fully compatible with the latest addition to the mix.

Brad

av8erjm

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2016, 12:48:18 PM »
BradAllen take as long as you want, we all know that when ''dinners ready'' we'll all know it will be picture perfect

Penzoil3

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2016, 06:21:13 PM »
 8)
 Thanks so much Brad. It's worth waiting for.
 Sue

BBQSteve

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2016, 12:23:08 PM »
Actually, it's not all that bad right now. What's a broken pipeline between Misty friends?

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2016, 01:01:11 PM »
Folks,

I'm making good progress but wanted to update the way this will probably play out. There will need to be two versions of BWEP for Southern Alaska. The reason is that the breaks in the pipeline go far beyond the Valdez area. I'm now in the Thompson Pass area and still discovering elevation breaks along the pipe.

So, it won't just be a couple of files you replace with updates. It will need to be a complete installation package where you choose which one. Either SAK with default PAVD or SAK with the new PAVD airport by ORBX.

If you currently have the default SAK edition, then once you see that I've completed the new PAVD airport version, if you have the new payware airport or are planning on getting it, you'll need to delete the default SAK edition and replace with the updated PAVD Edition. If you're not going to buy the new ORBX airport for SAK, then you can leave your current installation alone.

Brad