Author Topic: AI 'Enhancements' Package  (Read 3388 times)

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
AI 'Enhancements' Package
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:45:55 PM »
Hi guys. Was about to install this enhancement pack. The Read Me file says to install the first 2 files:
13Z_adex_KG.bgl and ADE_FTX_PFJ_Ketchican_Intl_SPB.BGL into FSX\Addon Scenery\Tongass Narrows Floats folder. That's my problem. I don't have an FSX\Addon Scenery\Tongass Narrows Floats folder. Where does that folder come from? I do have PFJ and the payware PAKT installed.

Bear in mind that this all a new re-install on a new SSD. I was aware of SP1 when I recently re-downloaded PAKT but didn't see any reference to it whatsoever, so I assumed that SP1 was now inclusive in the new PAKT DL. Just went back and looked again and no mention of SP1.

If PAKT SP1 is now inclusive should I go with the Yes Bay Lower option? I'll attach the Read Me so you'll know what I'm referring to.

Thanks in advance,
                                                    jsapair.
Jsapair

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: AI 'Enhancements' Package
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 10:16:40 PM »
Hi Js,
     I have mine in the Tongass Narrows Floats/scenery folder, just like the readme for the Tongass Narrows Floats scenery package says.  When you install the TNF scenery, it asks you to copy/paste that folder from the zip file into your addon scenery folder.   ;) It sounds like you don't have that installed yet.  I think you should install that first, and then put those files in it.  ;) http://return.mistymoorings.com/enhancements/zipfiles/Tongass%20Narrows%20Floats.zip

I don't remember about the PAKT SP1 coming around.  It surely must be integrated by now.   :-\ 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:24:58 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

jsapair

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 12:12:42 AM »
Thanks Jeff, that Tongass Narrows Floats folder is what I was missing. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the link pal, I appreciate it.

jsapair
Jsapair

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 11:54:17 AM »
Just to make it clear that the Tongass Narrows Floats.zip only is for those who use the ORBX PAKT SP1 and have Tongass Fjords scenery already installed.
Later,

Spud

jsapair

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 11:07:02 PM »
That's what had me confused, Spud. This is all a new reinstall. SP1 for PAKT is now incorporated into the PAKT DL. I just missed the TNF.zip file somehow. Maybe I stretched Happy Hour into 2 hours...been known to happen :o. All is well now. Thanks again fellas.

jsapair
Jsapair