Author Topic: What scenery is this from..?  (Read 4031 times)

Timmy74

What scenery is this from..?
« on: June 03, 2016, 04:03:04 AM »
Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I have installed RTMM scenery and have this fuel station pop up in my copy of FTX CZST?

Which scenery folder does it belong to that I may remove it please?

I thought it was from C.I.R.P. but it does not vanish when I untick C.I.R.P. from my scenery library???

Cheers,
Tim

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: What scenery is this from..?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 09:52:23 AM »
I think this object comes from PFJ. HOWEVER ...Notice my screenshot is very different from yours, and I'm not sure why. But this looks to be the same "angle" of screenshot with the hanger. But many things are different. Are you sure your problem is at CZST?  The angle I found is pictured. If it is CZST and this is the right angle, then the fuel object  comes up as:

FTX_PFJ-objects_CZST-JV.bgl

So it is in ORBX PFJ. But I wonder if this is the same airport?

Doug
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:59:33 AM by Doug »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 01:34:43 PM »
I'm pretty sure that he's using the payware CZST.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »
OK, that's probably the dif we are seeing. (I don't have the payware so don't know what it would look like). So that means the object name is correct. It was put in with PFJ.

Thanks Steve ...

Doug

Timmy74

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 08:17:45 PM »
Hello chaps,

I have (as stated before) ORBX FTX CZST installed and that airport should remove any .bgl's that come with ORBX FTX PFJ at that airport.

It has to be from RTMM because when I go and untick ALL (and there is a hell a lot of them) of the RTMM installed scenery, the fuel box disappears....

So this is why I raised this question in the opening post.  Rather spend a whole weekend going through and ticking and unticking each piece of RTMM scenery...I thought someone here (maybe a developer) might know where this .bgl hides and I can remove it.

Cheers,
Tim.

Doug

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 08:57:22 PM »
OK, now I'm on track for you Tim.  It is Brad's BBQ CZST Stewart, uncheck that and you will lose the fuel pump, but you'll also lose Brad's BBQ Stewart (unless you play with the bgl). Go to the FAQ page, look under the "A" the Airport Facilities Tables. Go down to Table #3 and look for CZST Stewart. That line tells you a fuel location has been added to CZST.  You can find most of the fuel additions, NDB's extra windsocks, etc in these facilities tables.

Hope this helps

Doug

PS: Steve ... so now why did that object come up as FTX_PFJ-objects_CZST-JV.bgl ... shouldn't it have come up with Brad's BBQ. bgl? Interesting.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 09:34:00 PM »
It sounds to me like that file is an Orbx FTX file.  It is part of PFJ and the CZST scenery, guessing by the name of it.  If it's part of the Brad's BBQ scenery, it should not be in there.  It is a restricted object, right?   :-\

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Doug

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 09:45:42 PM »
Nope, just the standard fuel pump. But when I do the "scan" with IS3, that's what comes up. Yet when you uncheck Brad's BBQ Stewart, it disappears (as does Brad's BBQ). Seems it should have shown up that way. I thought the IS3 told you what BGL the object was from?

Timmy74

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 01:08:44 AM »
OK, now I'm on track for you Tim.  It is Brad's BBQ CZST Stewart, uncheck that and you will lose the fuel pump, but you'll also lose Brad's BBQ Stewart (unless you play with the bgl). Go to the FAQ page, look under the "A" the Airport Facilities Tables. Go down to Table #3 and look for CZST Stewart. That line tells you a fuel location has been added to CZST.  You can find most of the fuel additions, NDB's extra windsocks, etc in these facilities tables.

Hope this helps

Doug

PS: Steve ... so now why did that object come up as FTX_PFJ-objects_CZST-JV.bgl ... shouldn't it have come up with Brad's BBQ. bgl? Interesting.

Hello Doug,

Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction... Unfortunately when I turn off the two fuel trigger.bgl files in the "Brads BBQ Stewart" folder it does not seem to get rid of the fuel station?!

However if I untick the whole "Brads BBQ Stewart" file it does turn off the fuel station... But like you said Ill lose the the dock scenery too?

Scratching my head....
Tim.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:23:42 AM by Timmy74 »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 07:37:49 AM »
"I thought the IS3 told you what BGL the object was from?"

Yep.

Here's what I see at the same place, payware CZST, Brad's B&B. No aircraft sitting at the fuel pump. So where is the aircraft coming from in Tim's shot? Is it AI?

For me, per IS3, the fuel station comes from airport_objects.bgl medium_fuel_station. Not from and ORBX library. Hard to see the label in the screenshot, but it's there.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:10:07 AM by ualani »
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Timmy74

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »
"I thought the IS3 told you what BGL the object was from?"

Yep.

Here's what I see at the same place, payware CZST, Brad's B&B. No aircraft sitting at the fuel pump. So where is the aircraft coming from in Tim's shot? Is it AI?

For me, per IS3, the fuel station comes from airport_objects.bgl medium_fuel_station. Not from and ORBX library. Hard to see the label in the screenshot, but it's there.

Hello ualani,

My aircraft is not AI it is the Carenado AeroCommander 500 which I load at parking spot "2" from ORBX FTX CZST menu.

If you untick "Brads BBQ Stewart" scenry from your library what do you get...? Is the fuel station still there?

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 09:01:50 AM »
Without having to even look I know it it won't be there. There would have been absolutely no way for Doug to look at all of the myriad parking scenarios before placing the fuel station there. My suggestion is to just start at a different spot if it's a thorn in your side.
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Timmy74

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 06:59:48 PM »
Without having to even look I know it it won't be there. There would have been absolutely no way for Doug to look at all of the myriad parking scenarios before placing the fuel station there. My suggestion is to just start at a different spot if it's a thorn in your side.

I am truly sorry for upsetting you. I was just asking a question and if there is/was a fix.

It is in no way a "thorn in my side".  It is what it is.

Thank you all for your reply's.

Tim.

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 08:03:50 PM »
You didn't upset me at all and sorry if I came across that way. Just saying that by pure coincidence Doug placed the fuel station at a parking spot in the ORBX payware CZST and couldn't have possibly known about the conflict. The fix would be for someone to move it and then repost the change. Nothing more.
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support