Author Topic: VFR Flight by Łukasz Kulasek  (Read 20989 times)

Dieter

Re: VFR Flight by Łukasz Kulasek
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 08:05:37 AM »
These so called "userwaypoints" don't set automatically on PlanG map. Every single POI (point of interests like cabins, unlisted airfields, wind farms, lighthouses, dams, masts a.s.o) must be created manually: they must  be looked for in the scenery, marked on the PlanG map, additional informations must be written. This way csv files are created. This csv file must be imported manually into PlanG.
Csv files are never part of a scenery file which will install automatically.

On the contrary there is scenery software where an own ADEX file (former AFCAD) is included. This kind of file creates an own airfield sign on PlanG map after rebuilding database.
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

mthrift

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 12:18:11 PM »
You guys are the greatest!

I'm sure I must have entered them separately, as you say, and forgotten about having done it.  I've been "building" this scenery library for so long now that things from the early days just aren't in my mind anymore.  Come to think of it, it does now seem somewhat familiar.  I'll make another visit to the link Dieter provided and just get on with it.

Thank you again, Marc and Dieter.  Your patience and help is greatly appreciated.

Echoing Doug's note above, I'll have to make a visit to the VfrFlight Donate button.

Best regards,
Michael

lukaszkulasek

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 06:07:55 AM »
Hello everyone.

I have released v2.1 (http://vfrflight.org).
Some of you might be interested in new feature that is now available - you can transform any Google / OSM / MapBox map into GPS display. VfrFlight window can stay on the top, over your simulator, and than it looks like this:

Preview video:

Enjoy  :)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2016, 09:32:35 AM »
When updating (going to this new 2.1) all you have to do is move your old "db" folder into the new folder for 2.1 and all the data will be there.

Doug
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:53:22 PM by Doug »

Trex3D

• Playin' too much video games ain't gettin' u laid!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2016, 09:04:24 PM »
Great project Lukasz!  :)

Being a rotorhead, I frequently touchdown and take-off from off-airport or off-airstrip locations like firetowers,  floating platforms, building rooftops, hospitals, yachts, flatbed trucks, etc...you name it!  ;D which may have no ICAO codes or markers and I usually mark these locations by creating custom POIs as I go with Plan-G which has an instant "Create User Waypoint" feature. I have created maybe over a few hundred custom waypoints with Plan-G and would normally just copy and replace/paste it over default data files when updating to newer versions of Plan-G without recreating or uploading each and every location. I was wondering if VFR Flight has a similar feature and if there's a way to directly import Plan-G data (with .SDF extension) to VFR Flight's database other than importing from CSV files which don't contain my custom POIs or user waypoints? Or maybe there are workarounds in getting this done? Any suggestions welcome. ???
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:07:36 PM by Trex3D »

Flying a helicopter - the most fun you can have with your hand between your legs and not go blind.

marc2140

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 07:05:52 PM »
I just downloaded Version 2.2, that was released today.
Plenty of new goodies;new and even more easy route builder; possibility to download planmaps on your harddisk, etc.
Go and get it...
Marcel

Intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz-MBO Asus MaxVii Hero-Corsair 780T-Corsair PSU 1000w-Corsair H100i GTX cooling-G Skill 16gb 2400/CL 10 (2x8gb)-Geforce GTX980 4gb ddr5-SSD 850 pro 512gb-2Tb HDD WD black 7200rpm-LG Blu Ray-Wifi pci-exp N900 (dual freq 2.4+5ghz)-Win7 Ult OS 64bit-FSX-SE

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 09:27:10 PM »
Just saw your post and downloading 2.2 now. A great planner program for sure. Thanks for info Marcel.

Norm

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

marc2140

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2017, 04:49:12 AM »
Especially for you Norm. Could be a great help for creating the plans for your Alaska Adventures tours. See item 4 in the manual. Makes it possible to set minimum, challenging but realistic flight altitudes. Also the possibility of having the Sky Vector World VFR Map, is a great feature for your VA.
I am still exploring and find new possibilities every day.
Cheers
Marcel

Intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz-MBO Asus MaxVii Hero-Corsair 780T-Corsair PSU 1000w-Corsair H100i GTX cooling-G Skill 16gb 2400/CL 10 (2x8gb)-Geforce GTX980 4gb ddr5-SSD 850 pro 512gb-2Tb HDD WD black 7200rpm-LG Blu Ray-Wifi pci-exp N900 (dual freq 2.4+5ghz)-Win7 Ult OS 64bit-FSX-SE