Author Topic: MY GoFlight Modules  (Read 3628 times)

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
MY GoFlight Modules
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:27:29 PM »
I'm currently having numerous health issues. With this being said. I'm probably going to be pulling the plug on my FSX machine, and all it's contents. With this being said. I currently have and use six of the GoFlight product modules. I'm wanting to sell all of them as a complete lot.

The modules are as follows:

GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant.

GF-MPC autopilot module. This is not there newest MPC Pro module. The one I have is the previous MPC AP module. It works fine with the current drivers. I use it all the time.

GF-LGT II landing gear module.

I have 2 of the GF-166 Radio modules.

GF-T8-2 Toggle Switch module.

Note. The GF-MPC Autopilot Module I have has been discontinued, which you will see on the Goflight product pages. Go Flight is creating a replacement for the one I have, but probably won't be available until the end of the year. It's in the works, so to speak.

You will see all the products I have on the GoFlight product pages, and of course there prices as well.

The prices on the Go Flight pages for the products I have come out to $1,146.00 excluding the cost of the discontinued MPC(Autopilot Module) I currently use.

I do also still use the CH products Flight Sim Yoke. This is CH's older Yoke, is not there newer one. This will go for free at the same time I sell all my GoFlight Modules etc.

I'm probably going to want $700.00 for all my modules I have. The GF-MPC A/P module will go with the other modules, at no cost.

If anyone has an interest. Reply with additional info, and other offers.

Reply if interested.

Grayrider

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:50:05 PM by GrayRider »
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: MY GoFlight Modules
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:02 PM »
I would recommend that any interested person contact GreyRider via PM and not conduct business in open.  Private sale, private correspondence.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 08:29:55 PM »
I would recommend that any interested person contact GreyRider via PM and not conduct business in open.  Private sale, private correspondence.
 8)

Yes, ... this.  Good catch, Spud!   8)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »
I agree, keep the transaction in the Private Message area. But also, this is "Misty's Place" a place for folks to have just these kinds of discussions. I don't mind a little "trading" at the bar (we just don't want to see the money change hands!_ :-)

Doug

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 01:54:06 PM »
I agree, keep the transaction in the Private Message area. But also, this is "Misty's Place" a place for folks to have just these kinds of discussions. I don't mind a little "trading" at the bar (we just don't want to see the money change hands!_ :-)

Doug

Particularly if the "Mounties" are hanging around!  :(
 8)
Later,

Spud