Author Topic: Snow Dogs Tour One download  (Read 2584 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Snow Dogs Tour One download
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:23:56 PM »
Doug asked me to check out the latest revision to the Snow Dog Tour One after his updating the files.

Available on the Scenery download page is the Snow Dog Tour One.  After unzipping the download you will find two separate Snow Dog Tour One folders.

Folder A is for those who DO NOT have the FTX Global Freeware Airports installed.

Folder B is for those who HAVE the FTX Global Freeware Airports installed.

Use one or the other but only one folder should be installed in your Flight Simulator.

This tour is the same Snow Dog Tour available on the Alaska Adventures.  It is a joint venture between RTMM and Alaska Adventure.

If your not aware of the FTX Global Freeware Airports they are available on the ORBX Freeware Page:

https://fullterrain.com/freeware

The North American Pack has over 400 enhanced airports in North America available.  In addition a separate European Pack had airport for Europe.

8)
Later,

Spud

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
Re: Snow Dogs Tour One download
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 10:41:47 PM »
Thanks, Spud. I'm a new member of AKA so I'll just fly it there and get whatever awards or Vmoney they might offer...'cause I'm a greedy old fart (as determined by your previous 'old fart' determination criteria).

jsapair

Jsapair

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Snow Dogs Tour One download
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:36:22 PM »
Too Funny John..... How much VA money would you like?.. Maybe enough to buy a virtual trip to hmmm.. let's say Grenada or perhaps Doug's Hawaii for you and the wife and/or significant other? And getting er done in the VA world would get you a nice ribbon award that you could sew on your trunks?

Norm
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 06:38:42 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^