Author Topic: Just wanted to say hi  (Read 2025 times)

sunjunkiesi

Just wanted to say hi
« on: January 06, 2016, 11:51:47 AM »
Hi all

New member, have been lurking for a while.  I started with the PNW content which I absolutely adored, and in the ORBX sale I bought PFJ and downloaded the legacy collection.  I'm currently struggling to decide if I prefer the Carenado Cessna 185 bush or the Aerosoft Beaver to fly around in and visit all the great locations you've hidden away. 

Thanks to you all for the hard work you have put in, a truly excellent setup. I hope the online community might make it to steam at some point, as I would dearly love to fly with real people in the area.

Sunjunkiesi

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Just wanted to say hi
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 09:56:36 AM »
Welcome aboard sunjunkiesi,
lurking is always an excellent way to decide if a particular site meets the needs and desires.  I assume your speaking of multi-player flight when you say "fly with real people in the area."  You may want to check our Virtual Air Logistics a partner VA  with RTMM.
LINK:
http://virtualairlogistics.org
RTMM location are part of their routes.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »
Hi sunjunkiesi,
     Welcome to the forum.  Thanks for lurking.  ;)

Um, Spud doesn't really mean that.  Sorry.  Virtual Air Logistics is shut down, and no longer in operation.  We do, however, have two other Virtual airlines catering to our area.  St Paul Airlines and Fly Alaska Airlines (Alaska Adventures) are available to join.  Check them out by following this link.   ;)

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/here_to_there/#val
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:07:12 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:30:05 AM »
Thanks Jeff,
picked the wrong post to check for names after searching the site.  I don't do RTMM related VA's so am not familiar with what is valid and what is long gone.
 8)
Later,

Spud