Author Topic: Black Texture  (Read 2501 times)

KAF01

Black Texture
« on: September 14, 2015, 03:56:48 AM »
Geetings all at RTMM,

Absolutely Fantastic Scenery! Makes you feel you are their, I have a slight problem. Some of my texture are |Black please see attached photo. I guess their is a texture file missing in the Lib? if you could be so kind and guide me in the right direction to solve this problem. The photo was taken at Komaham Lodge.

Thanks

Fred (KAF01)

Lipra

Re: Black Texture
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:44:57 AM »
If you go to the faq section look under s and you will see the problem there. I had this problem a while ago and Rod, I think pointed me there as a start.

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:09 AM »
Hi Fred,

Unfortunately, the FAQ section on black textures refers to a specific set of models.  In this case, your problem is different.  First thing to check is the Scenery Object Tester.  Does object number 6 (big yellow house) show up without black textures?  That object is from the CeyX_Sceneries_LibrariesFSXP3D library and all the objects you show in the pic with black textures are also from that library. 

You need to make sure you have the CeyX_Sceneries_LibrariesFSXP3D object library enabled in your library only once and that you have no other old CeyX libraries enabled.  The CeyX_Sceneries_LibrariesFSXP3D folder should consist of a Scenery folder and Texture folder.  Make sure the texture folder has 2069 files inside of it.

Rod

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 10:52:39 AM »
Can someone tell me the coordinates in the screen shot?  There is a blur just enough I can not make out the numbers.  I'm curious as to where Komaham Lodge is located as it is not listed in the Goto Airport page of FSX.
Later,

Spud

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »
Spud,
Try 54 24.494  -128 53.817

Hopefully my shot is a little clearer.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 12:19:35 PM »
Thanks Steve,
found the scenery now for the next question.  I do not see this location on the FSX Map, Goto Airport page or in Plan-G.  It looks like Add on scenery but from where?  It is not on the RTMM scenery download page either.  Just curious.  I see Rod has answered Fred's question.
 8)
Later,

Spud

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
Spud,
It's part of the Skeena River Life package; look for it on the on the scenery page. Took me a while to locate this, but it's there! Also found it in one of the Plan-G.csv packages. (Don't remember which one because I'm not at my FSX computer right now, but I found it in there by doing a Windows search for Komaham Lodge and then pulling up the Excel csv file that defines the Plan-G records.)

Steve

"Skeena River Life (Added 07.03.2011)
by Xavier Carre'
This is a set of additional sceneries covering area from Prince Rupert ( Digby island) to Terrace (Skeena River lodge).These are 14 locations along the Skeena river : Osland harbour, Port Essington, Scotia Camp, Komaham Lodge and much more. There is also a very little, and make-believe, airstrip : Terrace Ultralight airstrip (no ICAO id.) Along the river, you will find wildlife, friends, nice places, maybe the steam locomotive and more. Sounds are included in some areas. Better way to discover : Take a boat at CAN6 Prince Rupert/Digby Island SPB and follow the included Plan-G flight plan, you can also use a small airplane."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:36:19 PM by ualani »
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

KAF01

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »
Thanks Rob,

Its perfect now, evidently somehow I ended up with only 879 texture files. As you can see by the pic  its beautiful now.  Appreciate the quick response.

Fred
Working in Kuwait
Living in France

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 12:13:14 AM »
Hi Fred,

Glad you got it sorted!

Rod