Author Topic: Halibut Cove and Hollis Harbour (v1.0) AI Boats .cfg file contradiction...?  (Read 2372 times)

Timmy74

Hello Chaps,

I have found a discrepancy between two "AI Boats" aircraft.cfg files and their instructions?  Maybe its correct I just do not know which one to use??

I was loading in the "Halibut Cove" scenery and was going through all of its contents and when it came to its "Halibut Cove AI Boats" instructions it explained to add and change some things to the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Boats\AI_Vessel_TF_Fishing_Boat_FSX\aircraft.cfg file. 

The [LIGHTS] and [EFFECTS] were changed as was two entries added for vessels as instructed.....see the two screen shots below

Now when I went to install the "Hollis Habour (v1.0) AI Boats" the instructions are written as this....

So when I read this "aircraft.cfg" file it is totally different to the Halibut Cove one that I have just amended as per instructions...??  See below.

Which one is correct and thus to use so the AI Boats work? :-\

Kind Regards,
Tim...

Handie

Re: Halibut Cove and Hollis Harbour (v1.0) AI Boats .cfg file contradiction...?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 09:45:17 AM »
Hello,

Personally, I have followed what was indicated on the most recent file, therefore the one in Haibut Cove ;)
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 10:00:28 AM »
Handie is correct.   Halibut Cove came after Hollis so the normal progression would have been to install Hollis and then Halibut Cove...with the Halibut Cove changes overriding the Hollis changes.

Rod

Timmy74

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »
Fantastic!

Thank you so much gentlemen. Will do.  It does make sense now, I never thought about chronological order....?!  I'll go and eat my foot now.  ;)

Kind Regards,

Tim...