Author Topic: Alaska Power Project  (Read 394267 times)

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Alaska Power Project
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2015, 08:52:51 PM »
I just took a look now that I have loaded ORBX PAJN payware and Salmon Creek Hydro looks bautiful to me.

Rod

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2015, 08:54:23 PM »
Good, another we can check off. Darn, we are getting closer to the finish line. Thanks Rod.

D

Doug

« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2015, 11:13:01 AM »
For easier navigation, I made each of the dispatches its "own" unique table.  I then put a list of the dispatches in the upper (new) dispatch table listing the dispatches. You can click on one, and it goes directly to that dispatch (instead of scrolling down through all of them). Notice the bottom line of the dispatch tables say "back to Top of Dispatches" ... this takes you back to the leading talbe for the dispatches so you can quickly look at another one, but if done, the "back to top" is there to take you back to the top of the page.

Page Counter ... interesting, 25 new people since last night. The "unique" on the counter means individual people, the number to the left is the number of page hits. (I can add 20-30 to that easily in a day with all the corrections)... the one to watch is the "uniques."   I wonder who all these people are? I wish they would stop by and say hello on the forum so we would know why they came to the page.  For the fun of it, I'm adding the page counter unique number to each entry of the construction log. Pretty amazing.

Doug

« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2015, 09:46:47 AM »
Update on APP

The dispatches are finished and usable. Klaus really did a great job on the "helicopter-side" of these and the heli folks are going to be pleased with his attention to detail. You can read them in their individual tables on the web page, or hit the PRINT button, bringing up a PDF that you can print out.

Thomas is making "Scenic Routes" for us. These are Plan-G flyovers over the power plant areas, connecting them in a scenic flight. With altitude changes, autopilot can be used with the GPS so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride. These will be for the less experienced people, there are no landings at the plants, just low fly-overs.  The dispatches, in contrast, land at the plants and are far more difficult.  So we will have "Here2There" for experts and novices.

Tenpin

• Retired RDCM USCG 1COR:13
    • Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2015, 01:32:37 PM »
This may have been posted, but I seen this pipe hanging out and thought you may want to know about it. There's another one at the dam as well.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:59:14 PM by Tenpin »

Doug

« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
Hi Tenpin ...

I thought you were missing a NEW library object from the new APP Temp library. But the object you are missing is FSXP3D_lens_ez_vehicles / crane_link-belt_extended. 

You said there was also one at the dam, I bet you meant the "materials Handling dock" ... there is a crane there liting a penstock piece out of the barge.  (Same problem ... library object missing of the crane).

However you reminded me of something important, I have not yet added an object for the new APP library in the RTMM Season Object Tester ... which I will do right now.

UPDATE: New Scenery Object Tester on Object Libraries Page now with new APP TEMP library object. dated 10.06.2015.

Doug
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:42:30 PM by Doug »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
Tenpin,
If you are having issues that you can't seem to figure out, shoot me PM, I'll work with you 1 on 1 and we'll see if we can work things out.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Tenpin

• Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2015, 07:58:27 PM »
When I click on the button to DL the latest APP.zip I takes me to the "A" section of the scenery pages. Where is the latest App.zip?
The updated scenery test shows a crane sitting next to Brads Barbecue building.
Any chance of getting a link to the APP on the Misty's Place Site-Wide Menu Buttons
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:00:14 PM by Tenpin »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »
Tenpin,
It looks like the link to the APP.zip is messed up. It takes me to the "F" section of the same page. Be patient; I'm sure that Doug will fix it as soon as he realizes the problem.
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2015, 08:38:38 PM »
Yep ... just fixed it. Try it again.

Yes, I'll get a button on the Misty's Place site ... sort of waiting till we were out of beta or people would think it was operational.  As you can see from this, it is "fluxing" a little and that happens when you are building something as complex as this one. Good idea, and we'll do it.

Doug
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:40:33 PM by Doug »

Tenpin

• Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »
Thanks Doug. I know you are in Beta so please forgive me if I came across as impatient. Believe me I know what beta testing is all about.

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2015, 11:39:43 AM »
Tenpin,
Did you get your missing crane issue solved?
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Tenpin

• Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2015, 04:13:59 PM »
Tenpin,
Did you get your missing crane issue solved?

I cannot locate FSXP3D_lens_ez_vehicles / crane_link-belt_extended.
loaded the latest APP zip files. Everything is there except this one bgl? or object. Did a search but it is not listed in any of my scenery or object files.

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2015, 05:53:51 PM »
Tenpin,
It should be in:

RTMM Required Libraries Part I\EZ Scenery LibraryFSXP3D 6-7-14\EZ Scenery LibraryFSXP3D

Do all of the objects show in your RTMM Scenery Tester scenery? Object #4 in the tester is from the same library.
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Tenpin

• Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2015, 08:29:04 PM »
Thanks guys, Had an outdated Part1. 
The pipes are now being held in the air by a great looking crane.