Author Topic: Medical Facilities Web Page  (Read 363722 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Medical Facilities Web Page
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2015, 08:58:54 PM »
I really appreciate the discussion. We will leave it as it is.  But if you have ideas, let us know.  Thank you for the input.

D

Doug

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2015, 03:13:07 PM »
Vancouver Plus ....

As soon as we put in the new St Paul's Hospital in Vancouver BC, Dieter let us know right away that we had a conflict of objects with the hospitals ... our new one ran right on top of the VC+ object. The medical dock area, however seemed OK. (I finally gave up and bought VC+ because we will be using this area a lot and I have to know if we have a conflict in the future).

To solve the problem, I put the new St Paul's Hospital Plus Annex right down by the medical dock. (This is obviously fictional, but was the only way we could make BOTH work).  Below the screenshot is with VC+ and the new "St Pauls Hospital Annex". They fit together!

So any helo flights coming into the Vancouver medical complexes will use the Annex way point of M034D (for dock).  But the hospital is right there so it can be used for the annex helipad also.  For those with VC+, there is a way point of M034V ... that waypoint will take you to the "real" St Paul's hospital in VC+.  There will be no "reception committee" there.  (You'll have to carry or drag your own patient to the doors!)

This should work for everyone, and it only cost me $25 euros!  (less beer!!)

Doug

av8erjm

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2015, 12:23:28 PM »
Doug I found another typo on E021B in the instructions where it says  M019B I think it s/b M019F for the float plane medical dock. The only reason I found this  I flew a D18 because of the distance and the ability to carry the whole boat crew out in one flight, otherwise I been trying to use the heli's as much as possible. Great job though out of 22 missions all I have found is 2 typos. Thanks for keeping me entertained and out of the wife's hair. That correction is where it says medical destination, farther down it does list it as M019F, so I do not know if it's that big a thing after all

Doug

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »
Those are the "little" things that we always try to look for, thank you for the sharp eye catching it.  We really put this whole page together in short time (long hours) but short time.  You should see the system I have here trying to keep things "straight" :-).  It is beginning to "settle down" now, but when you spot something like this let us know, as you did, and we'll get right on it.  We're not a "professional" group ... but we've got some people fooled into thinking we are!  This helps us keep up the pretense! :-)

Doug

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2015, 01:28:53 PM »
Doug is being modest; the only thing that differentiates him from a professional is that he's doing it for the love of the hobby and doesn't make a dime off of it. If the public only knew how much time, effort, thought and sleepless nights that he puts into the RTMM world they'd be shocked! He's the glue that keeps all of us together.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 03:23:50 PM by ualani »
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2015, 02:47:39 PM »
Well said, Steve!

Rod

av8erjm

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
And don't think I don't appreciate what you folks do, your doing Picasso and I'm drawing stick figures, like I've said on different post's I am amazed at the sceneries that are created and all for a thank you here and there. Like I said in my post to Dieter earlier today, sometimes you only hear from some when they have a problem, for some reason in human nature a lot of folks are just that way. I am really having a good time with the Medical Missions and what with vectors from Corbu1, Trex3D, Tenpin and others I'm venturing into the realm of whip wings, which I probably wouldn't have considered otherwise

Doug

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2015, 10:58:54 AM »
Thank you!  Well, it is a lot of work, but also a heck of a lot of fun. The following pic is not a spoiler of the "accident scene" but gives you a taste of the realism we are trying to create.  This is from E041B.

Doug

Doug

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 02:38:03 PM »
The right hand column has been updated on the Medical Dispatch table.  The medical facility the dispatch goes to is now listed there with the "M" number. So you can use CTRL-F on the web page and search for a hospital now if you need to.

Doug

av8erjm

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2015, 04:58:27 PM »
OK made it all the way up to E027B with only typo errors, but on this one I'm missing landing docks and I have medical personnel walking on water. I downloaded and installed all 3 of the Medical folders again and went back and re installed all 3 of the RTMM libraries, and still no change. Any ideas what I did wrong or what am I missing one pic shows Tofino Harbor and the other is at E027B

Doug

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2015, 09:16:09 PM »
Hi ... Those objects you are missing are from FTX-PNW ... ORBX Pacific NorthWest.  The objects you are seeing are the ones I put into that scenery. The helipad is de-elevated just under the deck of that platform so you cannot see that it is really the concrete pad.  You are missing PNW?

Doug

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2015, 01:51:52 AM »
av8erjm,
you say all 3 of the RTMM libraries.  Are you referring to the 3 separate download zip files or an actual number of RTMM libraries?  I ask because there are acutally 6 different RTMM Libraries PLUS the TEMP medical Library for a total of seven libraries that should be on your HD.
I believe Doug has determined the problem however that you do not have ORBX PNW region scenery installed.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Dieter

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2015, 04:39:37 AM »
@av8erjm

I suppose your problem at  CAU6/Gold River SPB  is  caused because of using this small addon scenery for this area:
- FSX BC PNW Gold River
by Mike Mann

This scenery is very neat but will cause these problems.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

av8erjm

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2015, 01:01:58 PM »
I have PNW but maybe I didn't get an update or maybe a corrupted file, I'll check into that, thanks for the vectors. Been having a ball learning to fly heli's. The one for Helen's Fright had a pucker factor of 10+

av8erjm

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »
Spud, what I was referring to was part's 1,2,3 of the FSX/P3D object libraries with all the folders enclosed and then I re- the downloaded the 3 zip files from the Medical Dispatch page, sorry I wasn't to clear on that. I guess I'll just reload PNW and all it's updates and see what shakes out. But right now I'm watching Captain of the Clouds on Turner Classic's Priorities you know