Author Topic: Medical Facilities Web Page  (Read 363718 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Medical Facilities Web Page
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 11:37:41 PM »
I'm sorry guys but I am still missing the medical facilites at Ocean Falls.
I have two RTTM folders in my FSX Addon Scenery folder.
RTTM Object Library
RTTM Scenery Library

I placed the latest  "Ocean Falls"; which is working just fine ,  and the  three latest Medical folders, Dispatches, Facilities and Library Temp in the  Scenery Libraary.
Any suggestons?

Cheers,
Ken

Ken,
you only have two libraries in your Addon Scenery folder?  If so you wont see a lot of objects in your RTMM scenery because there should be six (6) RTMM libraries plus an RTMM Temp Medical LIB for a total of seven (7) libraries.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 06:56:42 AM »
Run scenery tester in the objects library page...it will show you what libraries are missing.

Tenpin

• Retired RDCM USCG 1COR:13
    • Eagle Valley Air
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
I'm sorry guys but I am still missing the medical facilites at Ocean Falls.
I have two RTTM folders in my FSX Addon Scenery folder.
RTTM Object Library
RTTM Scenery Library

I placed the latest  "Ocean Falls"; which is working just fine ,  and the  three latest Medical folders, Dispatches, Facilities and Library Temp in the  Scenery Libraary.
Any suggestons?

Cheers,
Ken

Ken,
you only have two libraries in your Addon Scenery folder?  If so you wont see a lot of objects in your RTMM scenery because there should be six (6) RTMM libraries plus an RTMM Temp Medical LIB for a total of seven (7) libraries.
 8)

Hi Spud, I should have said more about those two folders. I have all the objects libraries and such in the RTTM Objects folder, and all the Misty Moorings scenery packages in the RTTM Scenery folder.
You folks are doing the community a heck of a great service. Thank you again.   
Ran the test BGL. Here's the results:

Doug

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 02:05:34 PM »
Now there's trouble at Anchorage Cove ... best get on the radio and see if you can help them out. We now have 14 MedEvac dispatches up on the new web page. So far, everything is working fine. As you try these, if you see a problem, let us know ... we're still "new" at the process, so I don't doubt we can make it better as we go.

Doug
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:12:40 PM by Doug »

av8erjm

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 02:11:13 PM »
On Dean River dispatch, thought I'd start at the top and here's the but, when I click on inst it says error not found, then when I click topo up comes the inst also in the heading it says E009B, but yet it says use GPS to direct you to E009E, typo??. Anywho, after I got that sorted out, as always enjoyed the flight, OH and to bad about the guys A-frame burning to the ground ;)

Doug

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 03:15:40 PM »
Aha! Thank you. That's what we are looking for ... thanks for pointing it out. I think it is all fixed now. The gremlins are well and alive with this program! It is really 'different' what we are trying to do on the web-side, different file structure, etc. Its working, but we are still getting USED to it. Sorry for the confusion.  If you see anything else, let us know.

NOTAM: for the developers, all of the "reception" files are now completed for all of the present medical facilities. The red flashing lights will only come on when this file is "on".  The lights are very helpful for people who are having problems finding the medical docks ... if they fly at dusk or DAWN (night not recommended), the lights will be flashing to guide them to the dock.  Also medical personnel only now show up when the "reception" file is "on" .. they do  not show up when the "facilities" folder is "on."

"Down/Dawn" corrected.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:58:08 AM by Doug »

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 11:07:40 PM »
Aha! Thank you. That's what we are looking for ... thanks for pointing it out. I think it is all fixed now. The gremlins are well and alive with this program! It is really 'different' what we are trying to do on the web-side, different file structure, etc. Its working, but we are still getting USED to it. Sorry for the confusion.  If you see anything else, let us know.

NOTAM: for the developers, all of the "reception" files are now completed for all of the present medical facilities. The red flashing lights will only come on when this file is "on".  The lights are very helpful for people who are having problems finding the medical docks ... if they fly at dusk or down (night not recommended), the lights will be flashing to guide them to the dock.  Also medical personnel only now show up when the "reception" file is "on" .. they do  not show up when the "facilities" folder is "on."

That should be dusk or DAWN  :P
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 03:27:18 PM »
OK, we now have completed 29 Medical Facilities with a few more to add. We also no have 20 MedEvac dispatches over a wide range of terrain. Some difficult, some relatively easy. This is an interesting new way of flying, going for the "waypoint" instead of following a low and slow flight plan. There are many alternate routes people could take depending upon the weather. Enjoy!

Doug

PS Steve Weinkamer tried his hand at making a MedEvac ... you can see his at slot E025B ... thank you Steve!

Doug

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 05:50:59 PM »
PeaceHealth Ketchikan - deactivated

Because there was a compatability problem with the PAYWARE PAKT, we decided to deactivate the PeaceHealth Ketchikan hospital and corresponding medical dock.  A new facility has been put in at Misty's Place .. the Misty's Place Trauma Center.  So medical emergencies will fly into Misty's Place. This is the best we could do so we would not have problems from the PayWare crowd later.

We had one dispatch E010B that has an emergency at New Eddystone Rock and returned to PeaceHealth. That has now all been rerouted. The MedEvac now leaves from PAKT ... and returns to Misty's Place Trauma Center.

You will have to re-download Misty's Place because we had to change some of the base scenery to put in the new Trauma Center.  All the changes are "up" on the web now and ready for download.

Doug

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 11:15:39 PM »
Not a rotor head but just wanted to say that you guys at RTMM are amazing how you step up to the plate for the wants and the needs of the masses. Fuel pumps in the remote locations? Done. Medical facilities with heli-pads? Done. You guys never cease to amaze me. I'd even give up my last Bud Lite. Uhhh, well, we could talk about it.
Jsapair

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2015, 11:33:25 PM »
Your last Bud Lite?  My gawd man have you gone 'round the bend!!!!'?
 8)
Later,

Spud

av8erjm

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 01:15:27 PM »
My Rouge Ale maybe,

Doug

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 03:20:28 PM »
JJ. You don't have to fly helos to do these. If the name of the dispatch ends in B or F, then it handles BOTH or FIXED WING. All but 2 are B. So fly them with an amphibian. This is why we put in all of the medical docks and special waypoints for them.... So this works for planes too!

Doug

Doug

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2015, 10:36:39 AM »
New things on the medical facilities page are happening. Steve W has made some new objects for the TEMP medical library (there is a new download for it).  I've done a couple more MedEvacs working up in the CIRP area. One of the aspects of this project is that for people who don't have all 900 scenery location (and there are plenty of those people), this is a great way to sort of "download" as you have fun.  For instance, if you don't have any CIRP, If you look at E030B ... it tells you to download Summit Ice Station and Soule Glacier ... there are links to these, just click, download and install. When you fly the MedEvac, you'll be seeing a couple of new things you may not have ever seen before.

(Again, if you already have the necessary scenery, there is no need to re-download it UNLESS it has a date under it, meaning it was updated ... we intend to keep this to a minimum).

Flying the CIRP (ice stations area) is very different, if you haven't done it. They are all at high altitude, and you will probably be going to sea level for landing. But add weather to the altitude and there is some VERY tricky flying with these ... a lot of fun.

Keep up with the three zip files to download, the Library, the Dispatches and the Medical Centers.  They are easy to download and install.

Doug

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 06:23:19 PM »
Steve Downing and I are wondering if people are using the Medical Facilities Page. We see many hits on the page and lots of downloads, but we are not getting a lot of discussion, it would be interesting to see what people are thinking.   Let us know.

Doug