Author Topic: Medical Facilities Web Page  (Read 363859 times)

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: Medical Facilities Web Page
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2015, 11:28:07 AM »
More....
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
Hey Steve,

Night lighting additions look very cool!

Rod

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »
Looks Great Steve!!!

On the Lighthouses ... yes Dieter has it, but that's sort of his little area. We need to "officially" host it for the site.  So yes, we would have it in two places, but I'd like to make it official with Mike.  (Update, Ken has sent Mike a message that we want to get in touch with him ... progress!)

D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:18:49 PM by Doug »

Doug

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2015, 07:48:22 PM »
There are some new Medical Dispatches up there. Thomas and I have been busy making some new ones for you. Thomas put up a fine one using Gilbert Bay, and I just put up to that are mostly SEARCH.  When we are doing these search ones, there may not be a waypoint, but a route the pilot was following when he got into trouble. That is what happens in E047B ... best for helicopters, but fixed wings can "play" to on this one.

Check out the new ones on the Medical Facilities Page.

Doug

Doug

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2015, 03:42:17 PM »
Two more medevacs added today, one by me and a great one by Thomas. His is about a mining accident 20 miles north of Taku Lodge. You take off from the lodge, go to the mine airstrip, pick up the patient and head back to Juneau. Beautiful trip. If was especially "fun" today because of the weather conditions ... this pic was on the way back to Juneau with the patient ...

Doug

Doug

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2015, 05:29:15 PM »
One more added today...this is search only. When we do not have a waypoint, we will be calling them "search". Some folks are saying the enjoy the searching with no waypoint...vectors, bearings, etc. so we will be doing both in the MedEvac site. I've put a little logo in the left column so you will know if a waypoint is involved.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2015, 06:01:02 PM »
Doug,
the instructions do not have a bearing listed from Langura Light.  In addition is there supposed to be a .bgl file for scenery or is the 'small boat' a default?
Will fly the search and see what it out there?!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:19:10 PM by Doug »
Later,

Spud

Doug

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2015, 08:21:28 PM »
Thank you, fixed the bearing from Langara Lighthouse.  Also, this is a "nutcase" who went fishing with a single motor fishing boat, all by himself into a body of water way beyond the means of the boat. I bet the Coast Guard goes nuts with these kind of people. No safety flares or smoke on board either. Maybe if you find the guy, we ought to let him sit out there all night.  This one has a 99% "real" factor I bet.

Doug
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:45:13 PM by Doug »

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2015, 09:21:41 AM »
OK on the small boat.  Have not found him yet!!! As for the .bgl I must have looked at the previous dispatch scenery folder as I see a .bgl for 051 now.  Still need to search harder I guess.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2015, 11:21:56 AM »
I bet there are a lot of real ones like this...no GPS, no smoke flare. Guess that's what the Coast Guard's job is, but people should take greater care.  I'm always amazed at this scenery though..even the sea is vast...and a cabin or a boat so hard to see. Gives you respect.

D

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2015, 04:19:34 PM »
My youngest boy served in the Coast Guard for 5 years on a 47' lifeboat out of Chetco Station, Brookings, Oregon...the busiest recreational boat harbor on the OR coast. He has some great stories. Hundreds of rescues. There are no limits to stupidity.

JJ
Jsapair

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »
I found this today. An American Red Cross texture for the FSX default Cessna 208B Grand Caravan.

Ooops.  The attachment is too large. The file name is c208brx.zip over at Fly Away Simulation if you want it.

http://flyawaysimulation.com/

JJ                                 
Jsapair

av8erjm

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2015, 12:36:29 PM »
on e047b I found the cub busted up and the orange smoke, but no survivors, were they cooked in the fire or had they climbed to the top and hiding in the trees, looked all over couldn't find them

av8erjm

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
on E049B I found the helipad t be soft, could not position on it w/o sinking down on thru otherwise rest of it worked great

tomse

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2015, 10:12:20 AM »
Sorry, noticed your post today,
Flew e049b with the Heli but had no soft helipad.
Could you post a pic?
Thomas

I7-4790@3.6GHZ, WIN10/ 64bit, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, 8GB VRAM,  P3Dv5.5, Active Sky P3D, FSUIPC 6, LittleNavMap