Author Topic: MM OPS  (Read 2010 times)

sddinnh

• Misty Moorings Team
MM OPS
« on: March 02, 2015, 09:46:20 AM »
I was up to Kenai yesterday poking around and noticed a couple of things.  I'm not sure if their worth mentioning or fixing, but .................

The sign in front of Misty's is backward (it faces the building) and is just suspended in air (it has no post).  Like I said it's probably not worth doing a special fix for, but if you're in there to do something else it's worth making a note of ............

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: MM OPS
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »
Curious, are you using the Kenai payware? I'll work on the sign.

D

sddinnh

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:17 AM »
Nope.  I have a "pure" system.  It was installed using only what is called for by RTMM plus RTMM scenery. I took screnn captures if you need them.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 05:47:08 PM »
Doug,
just had a look at the MMOps field South of Kenai airport and the sign he's talking about is the "Pilots Welcome" sign next to the helipad in front of the RTMM office.  It is indeed without a sign post and faces the building.
 8)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:50:26 PM by spud »
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 02:06:24 PM »
Steve, I was just asking, that airport can really get screwed up with the Kenai PayWare.  Spud, good pic of the problem, I see it now too.  I've put it on the "projects list (bottom table on the top of the FAQ page) so we won't forget it.  Right now, I have 2.5, meaning I don't have IS3 to fix anything, so if we see things like that, they'll go into that "projects" table.  Thanks both!!

Doug

PS, people wonder why we don't put out an inclusive scenery disk.  This is a perfect example, imagine updating this tiny sign, then having 4000 people downloading all of the RTMM locations!  That would give a real reason for Net Neutrality! :-)  One at a time is the way we'll do it. Again thanks for the sharp eye, Steve.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:09:21 PM by Doug »