Author Topic: Where shall we dine?  (Read 3375 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Where shall we dine?
« on: October 05, 2014, 12:41:58 PM »
A group of guys, all aged 40, discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet in Wetherspoons in Bedminster because the waitresses had big breasts and wore mini-skirts.

Ten years later, now aged 50, the friends once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. It was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Bedminster because the food and service was good and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years on and all aged 60, the friends again discussed a lunch venue. This time it was decided that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Bedminster because there was parking nearby, they could dine in peace and quiet and it was good value for money.

At the age of 70 and ten years later, the friends again discussed where they should meet for lunch. It was finally decided that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Bedminster because there was wheelchair accessibility and toilets provided for the disabled.

Ten years later, now all aged 80, the friends again talked about where they should meet for their lunch. They finally decided that they would meet at Wetherspoons in Bedminster because they had never been there before.

(purloined from the Fsverternsclub)
 8)
Later,

Spud

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Where shall we dine?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 01:12:16 PM »
Good one, Spud!

Rod

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
Yes spud, good  idee    ;)
[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]

GypsyPilot

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 11:49:04 AM »
Spud, did you make this up or live it.  ???
I will be 78 come this March and I am beginning to know the truth of this story.
I don't need the wheelchair yet but I do need the basket to lean on when I go shopping.
I guess that as long as I can find my way to Misty's Place I will be OK.   :)
~~ Gypsy~~

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 10:05:33 AM »
Gypsy,
ya got me by a couple of years age wise, only been around for 3/4 of a century, but all I can say is:

GITTIN' OLD AIN'T FER SISSIES!!!!!
 ::) :P :'(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:07:21 AM by spud »
Later,

Spud