Author Topic: Hang 'em High Resorts (Coming Soon)  (Read 11214 times)

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
Re: Hang 'em High Resorts (Coming Soon)
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 04:08:40 PM »
Now that I got part III of the libraries installed.

I installed the HangEmHigh Resort addon. a little while ago. Great job with this addon. Another fine RTMM addition.

After I installed the above. I was sitting at the lower resort so I can watch the AI parasail's coming in. I noticed as soon as any of the Parasail AI touches the ground on landing they disappear?. Should they disappear that quick?. Just curious etc.

GrayRider 
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 05:06:15 PM »
That's just the way the object is designed. You see what you're supposed to see.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
No problem.

I was just curious. It didn't bother me. I just wanted to mention it, in case there was an issue etc.

GrayRider
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »
We got permission from "Raven" to post his Para-Motor SimObject.  (The site it was hosted on seemed to have gone down or something). Anyway, if you want to have some real fun at Hang Em High, download the Para-Motor and explore the world the way a soaring bird sees it. You can find it on the Enhancements page ... click on the SimObjects button.

PS: This is an area we'll use more as we host more specific SimObjects. I'm thinking of bringing the CIRP special simobjects to this area.

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2015, 07:47:19 PM »
You boys outdid yourselves on this one! Sweet. Brad's, Dora Bay...all of it is great. Managed to get my C-150 into the upper lodge on the 2nd attempt. Literally. I stepped out of my plane and was in my room. They're stapling plastic sheeting over the plane-sized hole in the lodge as we speak. Put it on my tab. Great fun and Kudos to the team.
                                             JJ
Jsapair

mthrift

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2015, 07:57:34 PM »
As all have said, this is a fabulous location!  Thank you all.

I managed to land the Wilga at the peak . . . on my second try!   :o

Michael

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2015, 08:19:59 PM »
You and JJ are the reason I stopped dispensing fuel up on the peak! :-)   It is a lot of fun, especially in a crosswind!

jsapair

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2015, 08:35:54 PM »
I think maybe less air in my tires would be key. That first bounce is a doozy. Need to come in lower, actually. Haven't tried an UL...definitely the way to go. Can't access the link for the Para-Motor in the PDF...access denied. Went to the web site, same thing.
                                      JJ
Jsapair

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 09:03:56 PM »
JJ,
RTMM has the paramotor for download on the Enhancements page. Look for it near the bottom of the page.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

jsapair

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2015, 10:56:16 PM »
Got it from that link Steve, thanks. This should be interesting.
Jsapair